Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali PM flies to New York.

Juje   

defunct :no longer living, existing, or functioning

synonym = dead

^according to Webster.

Now in regard to your excuse that they being both head of government, since when saxiib? Wasn't it Yeey who appointed Geedi to form a government and at any time can sack him if he sees that he is failing.

Se camal saxiib, I know you can do better than that, and hey it is making the rounds in Villa Somalia that the old man was packing his bags to go to the Big Apple before he got a call from Addis.

So tell me what you know about it, if not, then please zip up and watch as scenarios unfold.. :D

Now in regard to your
excuse that they being both head of government
, since when saxiib? Wasn't it
Yeey who appointed Geedi
to form a government and
at any time can sack him
if he sees that he is failing. Se camal saxiib, I know you can do better than that, and
hey it is making the rounds in Villa Somalia
that the old man was packing his bags to go to the Big Apple before he got a call from Addis.

So tell me what you know about it, if not, then please zip up and watch as scenarios unfold..
:D

Not surprisingly you seem to be drifting away into conspiracy theories and traditional fadhi-ku-dirir chinwagging.

Here, enlighten yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics

Originally posted by Juje:

[QB] defunct :no longer living, existing, or functioning

synonym = dead

^according to Webster.

Good.

Now give us a report on why you view the TFG as a defunct organization and substantiate your comments with the basic data (not invented or emotional ones) that you find appropriate to prove your statement.

Juje   

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

why you view the TFG as a defunct organization

It is dead in the sense it no longers works as for the purposes or on the tenets it was established for. It is an entity that is despotic, with no clear direction other than to destroy and decapitate the subjects it was meant to govern and harmonise. It has no outright leadership and its steering wheel is held by Zenawi, Geedi, Yeey and co. , and there is the absence of co-ordination among them even in their common purpose of mayhem. Hence it is defunct cause it does not function as a 'transitional federal government of Somalia'.

Now spare me the crap that it is working and appointing individuals and institution - for first we dont know who is doing it whether the TFG or General Gabre, secondly it is cosmetic and irrelevant.

Now for you Mr.ghost, the meeting was for Heads of State, and Yeey has the position in in the so called TFG and it is not 'ceremonial', so give me a good reason why he did not go and the 'muqaalas' was sent. I doubt whether you actually no the reason or even have a sense questioning the motive.

I'm going to start with adressing one of your never ending embarassing comments:

Now for you Mr.ghost,
the meeting was for Heads of State
, and Yeey has the position in in the so called TFG and it is not 'ceremonial', so give me a good reason why he did not go and the 'muqaalas' was sent. I doubt whether you actually no the reason or even have a sense questioning the motive

1. Security Council meetings has never been exclusive to Heads of States only. An invited State which is not a sitting member of the Security Council may send either its Head of Government or Head of State and communicate which one its sending and the persons credentials through the Secretary-General 24h before the first meeting is due. You neither possess any knowledge on the background, rules or procedures of attending a UN Security Council meeting. Your just making things up to support and nurture your gossipy idea of an internal grudge between A/Y and Geedi and repeating it ad nauseam.

2. I never said A/Y Presidential role is ceremonial but rather the direct opposite. Critical reading is essential if you dont want to embaress yourself further(!).

-----------------------------------------------

Your still not backing your statements with any relevant data. Remember that I asked for a well-founded report, not a toothless emotional outbourst.

I'm particularly interested in how your forming these statements since you somethimes seem to depict yourself as a government insider who knows how the political game is being played inside the TFG. Lets go over some excerpts.

Excerpt no. 1

It has no outright leadership and its steering wheel is held by Zenawi, Geedi, Yeey and co. , and there is the absence of co-ordination among them even in their common purpose of mayhem.

Q's:

1. What methodology did you use to assess that the TFG lacks outright leadership?

a) What are you basing your statement that there isnt any coordination among A/Y and Geedi on?

b)- || - Zenawi and the TFG?

3. How do you think recent actions by the TFG such as reintroduction of police forces and corporate taxes correspond with your statements that the TFG is a defunct organization? Motivate why.

Excerpt no. 2

It is an entity that is despotic, with no clear direction other than to destroy and decapitate the subjects it was meant to govern and harmonise.

Q's:

1. Do you acknowledge any external hostile factor that may have interrupted the work of the TFG?

b) If Yes, explain why you can acknowledge this but still blame only the TFG for the fightings in Somalia.

2. You stated that the TFGs sole purpose is to destroy and decapitate the subjects it was to govern, how does this correspond with the absence of purposeful TFG-backed killings of civilians since the last big battle in March-April?

b) If you deem that your statement is still valid, explain why the last months civil casualties has been executed by forces not affilliated with the TFG or its allies.

Excerpt no. 3

Now spare me the crap that it is working and appointing individuals and institution - for first we dont know who is doing it whether the TFG or General Gabre, secondly it is cosmetic and irrelevant.

Q's:

1. What sort of incentives is there for General Gabre, a military character, to appoint local individuals and institutions? Remember: Conspiracy theories wont cut.

b) On what basis does the statement that; A/Y, Geedi, the TFG cabinet and parliament would allow for an ethopian official to be that directly active with the rebuilding of local administrations/authorities, rest on?

2. Secondly, in which way is it cosmetic and irrelevant to appoint and set up local administrations? Again I'm expecting well-founded arguments for your criticism against setting up government authorities/administrations.

dadku wax walba hadal bay ka keenayaan ,,, hadaad tidhaa nin baa shaah karsaday waa lagu murmayaa ,,, muxuu u karsaday, muu iska daayo ,, muu karsan ,,, naag la'aan baa haysay ,, mayee wuu kibray :D