Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ismaciil Buubaa on Cismaan Kaluun Trip

Mayaani   

Xaaji meesha kaligaa ma lihid ee u ogolow ummada kale rabitaankeeda. in order to succeed you have to respect rights and views of others.

Saalax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

^^ he was part of the SNM aad habeen iyo maalin aad ka calaacashid loool.

:D:D war wiilka cuqdad ha ka galiin Buuba. Soon you will hear Libaan screaming "Buuba" is a SNM criminal instead of his past tone "his a good man" . :D

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Xaji Xun J,

Riyaal waxaa uu ka mid ahaa Kacaankii Somalia, walina cuqdadii aad qaaday kama aad bugsan,

Maalin kastana waxaa ka cabaadasaan, wax NSS iyo Riyaale 20 sano ka hor ee sameeyeen.

Your president the NSS officer Riyaale was a senior Siyaad spy when Buubaa was member member of snm clan faction

Buubaa is NOT anymore part of snm -Somalidiid ka, 20 years ago he was young and inexprienced, but today he is old and wise

Originally posted by 'Liibaan':

quote:Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Xaji Xun J,

Riyaal waxaa uu ka mid ahaa Kacaankii Somalia, walina cuqdadii aad qaaday kama aad bugsan,

Maalin kastana waxaa ka cabaadasaan, wax NSS iyo Riyaale 20 sano ka hor ee sameeyeen.

Your president the NSS officer Riyaale was a senior Siyaad spy when Buubaa was member member of snm clan faction

Buubaa is NOT anymore part of snm -Somalidiid ka, 20 years ago he was young and inexprienced, but today he is old and wise
Liibaan yaa rayaale ka cabaadi jiray loool you are really confused buuba was 38 years old when he joined the SNM to fight against the Siyad bare regime in 1984 now tell me how is that being young and naive. let say if i had cuqdad would i let rayaale rule me as you claim he was part of nss, that tells you i am a very healthy man. :D

Buubaa spoke well.

As the former minister indicated, Somaliland has a chance to lead. Seize the moment ya Mujahidiin and move the federalism process forward.

This train is on the move! Don't get caught standing on the sidelines.