Sign in to follow this  
Mystery

People from Somalia are BLOODHOLICS

Mystery   

The majority of the people from Somalia are BLOODHOLICS. They will not admit that they are addicts. The first step to recovery is admitting that your an addict (atrocities committed against Somaliland people and now the killings of their own people), and then asking for help to overcome the addiction.

These so called "Peace Reconciliation Conferences" that are initiated by outsiders (UN, EU and copy cats) are drug taking parties (initiation parties). The intentions of these organisers is to get them addicted to more powerful drugs and create more addicts (Arta Faction and now Mbagathi Faction). The addicts go to these coke parties to get more money to feed their habits (weapons).

We the Somaliland people have refused to join these coke parties. Then you resort to sending these outsiders to lure us into these drug-taking parties to get us hooked. Read our lips NO, we will not come to these parties. We are not DUMB like you guys.

LOL,

I wonder was Abdirahman Tuur and Egal on this coke addiction when they fought each other over power, losing thousands of lives in the process.

Somaliland went through war when PUNTLAND was peaceful. So get of the high horse, or maybe you dont want to acknowledge that fact?

Mystery   

SmithWestern,

Keep dreaming. It took a Somaliland Boqor to bring peace between the factions in Puntland in May of this year. And now you have Hadrawi (I don't have right where he's from) teaching you peace.

Mr Oodwayne,

Afka caano laguugu qabay [their yearly routine Fix] They cannot deny that their Psychos.

Mystery   

excuse the wrong word in the brackets (I don't have write where he's from.

To prove that they are pychos, have you read recently about the festival that's going on in Xamar and surounding cities.

[Cayaaro dhaqameedka dabshidka iyo istunka oo la qabtay

Farxiya Cal Qaajo - BBCSomali.com

Waxaa la arkay maalmihii lasoo dhaafay dad aad u farabada oo dhooban busteejooyinka laga raaco baabuurta aada gedmooyinka Afggooye iyo Balcad, dadkaasoo ku sijeeda cayaarta istunka iyo tanshirta sanadka oo ay labadaasi degmo caanka ku yihiin.

Cayaarta ayaa waxaa ku dhaxjira caado dhaqameed ay aamin sa yihii dadka degan degmada afgooye iyo nawaaxigeeda,dadka cayaaraya istunka ayaa waxay isu eryadaan hadba meel ayagoo u kala baxaya laba saf ulaha ay dadkaasi istic maalayaan ayaa ah ku aan sidaa u waa wayneen hadan uun xanuunkoodsa

leh.]

Has she got the beat herself to know that the sticks used do not cause pain? I'm sure she got pleasure out of it (psycho).

[Waxaa kaloo ayaduna ka jiray dayniile cayaarta shirta ayadoo cayaarta shirta sidoo kalana ay ka jirtay deegaanka caliyaalo, oo dadka dagani ay dhaqan ahaan uga qaybqaataan, ayay dadka caado dhaqameedka aamin san waxay sanadka ugu mac dareen in uu yahay sanad talaadaad, oo ay waliba ku fasireen in uu yahay barwaaqo iyo nabad mid laga sugayo.]

They believe the year that this beating doesn't take place a misfortune will happen to them. And they say they follow Islam.

Cayaaro dhaqameedka (traditional dance), they celebrate by beating each other. People actually watch and get a kick out of people beating each other. Now everthing makes sence. If this is their entertainment, no wonder they never stop killing each other.

Mystery, it seems truth is a mystery to you.

I admit it was a boqor and a Suldan who brought peace in Puntland there is no shame in that, the shame is that your so called governemtn had no rspesct for the noble men when they told them to get the 1800 troops of Ceel Afweyn.

Hadrawe is teaching us peace( who is us?) Hadrawe is marching for Somali peace as part of the reconciliation process, the old man is visiting places and people he regards as his own again no shame in that.

The poinT is and you proved it that everybody goes throigh civil war and destruction and Somaliland had a devestating one when TUUR fought EGAL.

Again I like how you want to message your ego, but hey you are Somali after all.

Mystery   

Smithyboy,

You seemed to always make a statement without packing it up with evidence (losing thousands of lives) or state a fiction and make it sound its a fact.

I have seen several of my fellow Somalilanders responses to your tireless repeat of elusions and fantasies, so I'll make it short for you.

“To You your way of live and to Us our way of live”. So get on with rebuilding your own Nation. We're really are busy with rebuilding our own Nation, and have been for the past 11 years. And we refuse to be taken back to Pre-Historic Era, which is the Era that Somalia is in now (Stone-Age).

Peace

BN   

SNW,

It's sad to see someone as "patriotic" as Mystery and yet still don't know the history of their own region. "Somaliland" has had not ONE but TWO civil war during the 1990's(1992/1993 and 1994-1997) complete with "teknicals", khat crazed militias, roadside robbery, bandits etc.--the only thing missing were Black Hawk Helicopters. The second one had the affect of splitting the SNM along subclan lines; pro-Egal and Anti-Egal, Pro-Unity.

The most destructive being the second one which was between president Egal and former president Tuur/Jama Yare/Buuba--basically between H**r A**l and G*****s(which controlled Hargeisa airport for 2+ years and collected 'tax'). The causes are many and include: control of "somaliland" between the clans, Egal's attempt to form an army against the Boroma charter, his attack on the airport, Egal's subclan's control of the Berbera port etc.

The was started when ‘I****le militia fought with Egal's militia Hargeisa airport in October 1994 and on (I*****e)village of Toon. Which escalated into a reprisal attack on central Hargeisa(mainly H**r A**l) in late november 1994 which left 150 casualties. Nearly 50-80% of Hargeisa's population became displaced--mainly from south & central hargeisa. The I*****e militia took over South/Southeast Hargeisa(mainly I****e). There was heavy shelling of hargeisa by both sides--which led to hundreds of casualties and much of the city a 'ghost town'.

The war led to an exodus from Hargeisa into Gabiley, Arabsiyo, Oodweyne and Adaadley and from Burco to Yirowe. Basically people fled to the subclans towns. The fighting continued from late 1994 to late 1996/early 1997.

The G*****s felt they were under represented in the Boroma conference 1993 and thus in the new government. By now Tuur has renounced the "independence" of "Somaliland" and was calling for a federal state and was also getting military assistance from Gen. Aidiid and other southern factions. While Egal was getting assistance from Libya and Albania(?). The war cost thousands of lives(innocent) and destroyed(again) the cities of Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera(lesser extent). During this time(as is usual in Somalia) outside neutral clan elders from Sool, Sanaag and Awdal attempted to end the war. The war subsided by early 1997 since it was basically a stalemate. Which led to the Hargeisa conference in which Egal was re'elected.

North East Somalis have had two conflicts. One was in Feburary 1991 when the USC captured Galkacyo(Mudug) and was retaken by SSDF in April 1991. After that there were skirmishes(Mudug) and stalement until a peace was signed in 1993. The second was when Al Ittihad Al Islamia(allowed to manage Bosaso) in 1992 attempted to take over North East Somalia from the SSDF/Elders in which they were defeated in 1992.

North East Somalia was peaceful between 1992-2001. The power struggle between Col. C/Yusuf and Gen. Jama Ali Jama began in mid 2001 and most fighting ended in mid 2002--C/Yusuf retook Puntland. Jama's forces fled east and there were skirmishes in Sanaag. A peace agreement was signed in May 2003 between Gen. Cadde Muse(head of Puntland Salvation Council) and Col. C/Yusuf with mediation from Boqor Osman Aw-Mahamoud (Buur Madow) and Suldan Said Suldan AbdiSalan.

The point is that every region of Somalia has gone through civil war and destruction. It's sad to such hate as "People from Somalia are BLOODHOLICS". Don't you know your insulting all Somali people? I can't comprehend such a thing as hating your own people like that. Hate consumes.

P.S. Weren't we all born in Somalia? Aren't we all Somali?

Bari Nomad,

Many thanks for the precise summary of events, you are quite a historian.

Mystery I hope that answers your query about the modern history of Somalia.

As ever when there are well structured arguments backed with facts including dates of vents location and personalities we get silence, I hope that Mystery, Ayoub shiekh Miss Angel Dust and Oodweyn do not follow that path.

Again Bari Nomad thanks.

AYOUB   

Smith I didn't want to join this thread because we have here before and Somaliland speaks for itself and it was nothing to do with Bari's post.

What everyone knows for sure is:

1. Unlike Somaliland, all of Somalia is being forcibly governed by gun-totting criminals whom you call 'leaders'.

2. Unlike Somaliland, the past 2 years we have seen all of Somalia including Puntland has been at war one way or another and the victors ending up as the new dictators of some regions.

3. Somaliland's elected leaders will have to face polls and peaceful change of power is likely compared to Somalia's Abdillahi Yusuf, Aideed and Co.

Bari and Smith, the tag 'bloodholic' is not without substance. The rape, looting, and mayhem that is still taking place and the pitiable 'leaders' of Somalia gathered at Mbagathi by another African nation should have left you two hanging your heads in shame. Whereas Tuur and Cigal are things of the past in Somaliland, Abdillahi Yusuf of Puntland is still there (while his victims are in Somaliland) leaving you submissive ones pretending that you chose him to be your leader, how sad indeed. Your support for the power hungry warlord is obviously based on clan issues, but how long will it be before the people want change and how can it be achieved?

Lies, damned lies and statistics provided by Bari can't hide the fact that only Somaliland has been peaceful over the recent years. Somaliland is the only multi-clan place and governed by multy-clan government. I doubt that Riyaale would be the leader of Somaliland if clan elders chose who would rule over us which shows progress we have made.

Bari, Al ijtixaad Islamiya were the best people among you and it is a pleasure to have them in Hargeisa. If I was you, i would support them rather than the murderous bunch you are loyal to.

Originally posted by Mystery:

The majority of the people from Somalia are BLOODHOLICS. They will not admit that they are addicts. The first step to recovery is admitting that your an addict (atrocities committed against Somaliland people and now the killings of their own people), and then asking for help to overcome the addiction.

Ayayaaa!

Granted, there are a number of 'bloodholics' and adhigooda that exist in Somalia, however, the majority of people from the South are normal, God-fearing ppl, just like those from the North. I don't believe you have the right to brand a whole population bloodholics. There is something wrong in such thinking.

Be fair.

BN   

Ayoub,

It's sad to see that when you feel you have lost the argument--you resort to personal attacks and name calling. I don't support any warlords--including Col.Riyaale or Col. C/Yusuf. Period.

I wasn't talking about the 'recent' 2 years but history since 1991.

"Somaliland speaks for itself and it was nothing to do with Bari's post."

I have no idea what that means. I am not allowed to talk about Somali history?

What do NW Somalis(on SOL) think of Col.Riyaale? The NSS Commander responsible for thousands of torturing and killings? Loyal to Afweyn until the last day. And now he is the 'elected' leader of those same people? How can can you say we want to put Morgan/Gaani in jail when you have the opportunity to put Riyaale in jail and dont? Justice starts at home.

Also why aren't the perpetrators and instigators of the clans wars in jail? Like Tuur, Buuba and countless others. Instead Col. Kahiin(UDUB) bribes(house, money etc) Tuur to return to hargeisa for support in the elections. That means all those people died in vain and no justice. I guess justice begins outside "Somaliland" borders.

As for Al Ittihad in NE Somalia. This was the only place in Somalia where they were welcomed and respected in. They were given the Bosaso port to manage and were even allowed to take a portion of the revenue. Don't forget this is the time when SSDF were fighting USC in central Mudug. But AIAI got greedy and took more and more of the revenue from the port which meant less and less was going to the 'front' with the USC. Then they cut off all revenue and declared that they had over taken SSDF/Isimo as the new leaders of NE Somalia. But they were premature and were defeated later that year. But they were still allowed to stay there in peace. But the people were shocked at how ruthless they were in fighting their own(same clan)brothers in which many died.

BTW, bribing a few corrupt people(like Kahin) does not make 'Somaliland' multi clan government.

P.S. Why isn't the "somaliland" shilling used outside hargeisa/berbera?

BN   

Mystery wrote "The majority of the people from Somalia are BLOODHOLICS."

She did not say the leaders/warlords but the actual men, women and children from Somalia.

AYOUB   

Bari, its not only the 'warlords' that were (or are) responsible for the crimes that you all love to call 'civil war'. It is well known that what took place in Galkacyu and Mughdisho included icidents like former classmates (who knew each other all their lives) shooting and leaving one another for dead, neighbours killing each other all because they had axe to grind and there was no authority to stop them. These sort of murders and maimings was not the work of members of USC or SSDF, but pure evil deeds by normal everyday people we meet and greet everyday. I just don't agree with people who everything before 91 is Siad's fault and everything after it is warlord's. The reality is a lot of people have a lot to answer for in what was brutal and shameful decade in Somalia, whether you want to call them 'bloodholic' or not.

What do NW Somalis(on SOL) think of Col.Riyaale? The NSS Commander responsible for thousands of torturing and killings? Loyal to Afweyn until the last day. And now he is the 'elected' leader of those same people? How can can you say we want to put Morgan/Gaani in jail when you have the opportunity to put Riyaale in jail and dont? Justice starts at home.

No one is sking you to jail your warlords, just admit they gained power by spilling blood unlike Riyaale's election. I would not vote for Riyaale, infact i would not vote at all, but Riyaale is symbol of Somalanders forgiving the crimes of the past. I doubt it very much if he was caught by anyone other than the SNM that he would have been left unharmed. The difference between Riyaale and the warlords that govern you is; HE DID NOT GET TO POWER BY FORCE AND SOMALILANDERS HAVE A CHANCE OF KICKING HIM OUT PEACEFULLY. He did not get to power using violence or a malitia and if Somalilander do not want him anymore they have a chance to kick him and his government out in the next elections. He was pardoned like everyone who worked for the Siad regime and chose politics using peaceful means unlike the warlords who still roam your neck of woods. How you can call him a warlord i would never know, but if you want to solve your problems there is no better example than Somalilanders.

I see that you no longer support Abdillahi Yusuf's brutal rule, i am sure you are not the only one, the question is what can you do about it? :confused:

BN   

Your right, Col. Riyaale spilled all the blood and commited all the crime he wanted under the dictator. I guess he got it out of his system. Unlike most of us living in the west--Somalis(NW) back home know this man very well. To think that if they were given the choice they would choose Col. Riyaale to Silaanyo is a joke. That 'election' was rigged and everyone knows it.

I don't care weather they are General, colonel's, presidents, faction leaders, warlords, etc. they have all commited crimes against somalis.