Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

Latest Report: Puntland militia under siege, 76 wounded, 3 local Elders kidnapped

^^^ Nassir Adeer there is no point in quoting yourself is there now. It's been more than 4 months now and all we have is Attam running around the bush losing every hideout he sets up, deeper and deeper into the jungle he goes. If he was winning and giving such a hard time would we not have had him and his troops showing thier faces in comfort?

I know the Nasser I have known in SOL was man who used to measure his words and back up his arguments. Now it'd a different creature all together.

Again Nassir we o ly have your words to go by. The State had already provided pictures and Audio to the world and you can clearly see how comfortable the Puntland troops are in those pictures.

Originally posted by NASSIR:

SPR is the only Dhahar-based local radio whose reporters are not afraid to relay the facts on the ground despite the intimidation of Farole's mouthpiece media and
the dreaded P.I.S.

lol @"the dreaded P.I.S." :D

i urge you too read the article in this link, 1st quote

Thanks, but no thanks...these sites are so biased its impossible to see who is telling the truth and who has an agenda (G.O included)

I just look at the facts which are ; the elders and community welcomed the exploration and allowed Africa oil to spend many millions to perform the required siesmics...the company has a LEGAL contract with the government that democratically represents the region and like most other countries especially Australia, development of its natural resources allows its population to prosper

My investments are doing fine regardless of AOI/RRL but thanks for asking

Finally & most importantly, my interest isn't purely financial as i would like to see the Somali nation rise again and the humanitarian tragedy resolved so its people can live fruitfull lives

I'm not baying for the blood of your kinsmen no less, like you seem to be doing now that you no longer support the PL government

NASSIR   

Duke, You baypassed the question I asked, the Jarriban Elders' intervention and the power the Pirates in Gar'ad wield.

Mr. Somalia, what good can be had from a dreaded and hated entity that is independent of Garowe unless it's dissolved as demanded by Attam and his followers.

-------

Caqlibaa adduunyada nafluhu ku cirriqaayaaye

Cajabayeey dadweynaha Buntlaan lagu caqqiibeeye

Caaqa ina Farooliyo haddaan ciriqa baas joogin

Ninna Carabta dhoof uma tageen ciirsi kale daayee

Soomaaliya colaaddiyo dhibtii la isku cayntaarshey

Carradanu ka nabad bay ahayd cuurarkii lumayee

Iscasilay Farooloow codkaa waannu kaa filiye!

Iscasilay Faroolow codkaa waannu kaa filiye

Read the full poem

^^^Adeer the Pirates are criminals who are being dealt with as we speak. Eyl has been cleared out and Garaad will follow. However Mr Attam is an agent of Al Shabaab who declared war on the State and people.

Even developed countries have major issues with crime, the Costra Nostra in our case in the US is an example.

Originally posted by NASSIR:

... Mr. Somalia, what good can be had from a dreaded and hated entity that is independent of Garowe unless it's dissolved as demanded by Attam and his followers.

Are you spokesman for Attam? Nassir innaba caadi maaha, war isyara degi, reerku waa nabad qabaa alshabaabna ma rabaan. smile.gif

NASSIR   

^PeaceAction, don't come up with the paltalk claptrap. He was interviewed by VOA and said that he's not part of al-shabaab. You heard elected MPs and concerned citizens from this region many times unless you prefer to ignore their position and the complexity of the root cause of the Galgala conflict.

Someone should break the logjam and call for a reconciliation or else let the war drag on until, God Forbid, it engulfs Boosaaso. The aggressiveness "Puntland" projects on Maakhir regions will gradually drive the locals to acquire significant support for retaliation & put the clan entity into the dust bin of history.

Faroole is forewarned!

Nassir, you are smarter than that cousin. Its too late for Mr Attam and his group, he boasted on many an occasion that he was behind the bombings and even mines were caught in his captured base.

Also the fact that he hides his face does not bode well for your claims of him leading some sort of indigenous aboriginal movement. Both General IlkaJiir & Garad Abdullahi Ali Eid individuals on the ground have stated there is no clan dimension to this man hunt.

I think the exaggerated and over the top fantastic stories of the usual suspects will be left in the garbage of history unable to be recycled as the people realize the absurdity of it all.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Mr Attam is an agent of Al Shabaab who declared war on the State and people.

Duke stop spreading lies, al shabaab lama dagalameesan ee meesha bililiqo ayaad u aadeen si'aad oil ka meesha lagu sheegay gacanta ugu dhigtaan

Thankful   

He went on VOA because he was conducting Damage control. Al Shabaab commonly uses Paltalk as a way to conduct interviews. That was his voice no doubt about it. In Somalia they know it very well, the locals have never ever come to Atam's aid since that interview came out, they have supported Puntland because of that interview on Paltalk.

I wonder where he is right now, he has been quiet for a while now. I suspect He will go deeper into the mountains. However, when he decides to set up camp Puntlands troops will kick him out again.

Originally posted by MZanzi:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Mr Attam is an agent of Al Shabaab who declared war on the State and people.

Duke stop spreading lies,
Hiiraale invaded Beled-Hawo this week, his actions resulted in the deaths of civilians. Today he was chased out and called for Ethiopian armor to bombard the small town.

Now what where you saying about Puntland clean up operation against Al Shabaab in Galgala?