Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Afgoyee: PM Geedi, Min Aydeed welcomed PICS...

Originally posted by Castro:

You all, the Ethiopians are here to stay. They'll be riding us, thanks to our brethren, for a while so get used to it. Wear something nice. Put on some perfume. Look good for the visitors.

Sadly,Thats the case. But I refuse to wear the Thongs & the high heels stillettos,I will leave that to Amir/Duke. icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

^^^^Then how are you any diffirent from them?

I have no cure for traitorous behavior, if I did I would have cure them. :D

But they are better off with them rather than causing internal conflicts on us innocent Somalis.

Originally posted by Brown:

quote:Originally posted by Castro:

You all, the Ethiopians are here to stay. They'll be riding us, thanks to our brethren, for a while so get used to it. Wear something nice. Put on some perfume. Look good for the visitors.

Sadly,Thats the case. But I refuse to wear the Thongs & the high heels stillettos,I will leave that to Amir/Duke.
icon_razz.gif
You should wear the kamis brown, a white one. ;)

Mystic.....The arrival of the Ethiopians are merely symptom of disease that's virulently passed down to every Somali generation. Fix the diseased people and the syptoms should disappear.

Originally posted by mystic:

quote:Originally posted by Brown:

quote:

Sadly,Thats the case. But I refuse to wear the Thongs & the high heels stillettos,I will leave that to Amir/Duke.
icon_razz.gif
You should wear the kamis brown, a white one.
;)
Only if i wear it with No red & white checkered Cimaamad tho' :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

The arrival of the Ethiopians are merely symptom of disease that's virulently passed down to every Somali generation. Fix the diseased people and the syptoms should disappear.

Are you saying the Ethiopians are bringing Herpes? Why that has no cure, good Che.

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

quote:

quote:

icon_razz.gif
You should wear the kamis brown, a white one.
;)
Only if i wear it with No red & white checkered Cimaamad tho'
:D
LOL, you could wear the the white Taqiyah rather than the Red-White Checkered Cimaamad :D

SA-tqy-01_prod.jpg

^^^The time has come to look to the future, the warlords and courts era is over.

Somalia has a governemnt that will insha Allah allow our people to get out of the isolation and to get investment back into the country.

ciidandfkm.jpg

Wararka naga soo gaaraya ayaa sheegaya in Dadweynaha Magaalada Muqdisho ay iskood isugu soo baxeen ku waasi oo ku dhaqan hareeraha magaalada Muqdisho, kana muuqato xamaasad isla markaana sita Caleemo qoyan ayaa ku soo dhoweynaya imaatinka Ciidamada DFKMG ee magaalada Muqdisho...

Khamiis 28 Dec 2006