Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

Somalia official issues beheading threat ...

You're an ignorant buffoon my friend, since when did blowing yourself up become an islamic act?

That's why I say, those mooryanis have to be locked up and put behind bars. Where are their dads when those little palestinian kids have to blow themselves up?

Blowing yourself up whether in a car or with a suicide jacket on is illegal and 'haraam' in Islaam, whatever the circumstances. No one can take his or her life for that matter.

They asked many times and they still coming asking but the great scholars such as Sheikh Muhammed Nasiruddin Al-Albani and Sheikh Uthaimeen have prohibited this foul and dispicable act committed in the name of Islaam and 'Oh we don't have anything else, to protect us from our enemies rhethoric', If this folks would stop spying themselves up they might achieve something but blowing oneself up for the cause of uphelding nationalism won't lead them anywhere but doom.

I sympathise with all my muslim brothers and their blood letting is like if somebody inflicted their wounds on me personaly but I will not in any way or form support suicide bombings against innocent civilians, even not when in Iraq, they blow up those shiites, which everyone knows how much I hate them, but blowning up a market full of shoppers is totally unislamic the same leaving a car in the centre of Baidoa and waiting for it to be blown up!

I will and cannot support palestinian nationalism, which in essence is what they fighting for!

Yusuf

No one said it was Islamic, it is actually sad to know that our Muslim brothers and sisters have stooped to such a level. But the reality on the ground doesn’t allow you to disrespect them, only god can judge them. You are not the only Muslim, they are Muslims as well, and it is best if you didn’t talk about them in such a way. Besides what are you doing to help those Palestinian children and women, who are raped and killed every day by Israelis? Your ignorance has made your inanity even more dangerous, their fathers are LOCKED-UP in some Israeli prison. As for the ones who blew- up the cars in baidio, you have no evidence whatsoever indicting that it was the UIC, why are all the cars blowing-up in baidio, the only city the government controls, the only city were Ethiopian troops sleep and walk. The sadistic government is begging for the world’s attention and sadly they aren’t getting none, so do tell them to stop blowing up the cars, they may need it later on in life, so they could use it to escape!

Taliban   

Originally posted by Sheikh Yusuf:

Blowing yourself up whether in a car or with a suicide jacket on is illegal and 'haraam' in Islaam, whatever the circumstances. No one can take his or her life for that matter.

I am baffled and confused by your above comment. :confused: :confused: :confused: In your previous comment, you encouraged and promised me paradise:

Originally posted by Sheikh Yusuf:

You might be needed as one of the suicide bombers!

Now don't hold your breath boy! Relax, I heard it won't hurt and paradise will be yours.

What's with the flip-floppings and contradictions? :confused: :confused: :confused: