Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

let the somalilander do their thang!!!

u know, i aint pissed with what the slanders are doing, some how i am pissed with other somalis who are sort of jealous and angry about this ordeal happening in London Town!

hey, let them kiss Tony's a$$! let see what they get aigt! it aint gonna hold water ok! so relax!!

okey!

i just dont understand why planders get all fussy and hissey about any move slanders make! yo, do your own thing homies! if you consider yourself plander! dont be a cry babe aigt!

u see how low slander got! they gotta go back to where they were 30yrs ago and kiss the masters butt! leave them alone! we will see what they get!

it just another add up boy pat on the back!! so gone slander, let see what your master gives u!!

Haneefah   

hahaha...that was funny!

since when have you become so interested in somali politics horta?

You know what though, some of the radical clanists who frequent this section could use a lil comic relief like this...so do your best to confuse them eh :D

Qudhac   

Originally posted by rudy:

u know, i aint pissed with what the slanders are doing, some how i am pissed with other somalis who are sort of jealous and angry about this ordeal happening in London Town!

There might be an ordeal in somaliaonline be there aint no ordeal in London, just few people wish there was!

hey, let them kiss Tony's a$$! let see what they get aigt! it aint gonna hold water ok! so relax!!

okey!

u see how low slander got! they gotta go back to where they were 30yrs ago and kiss the masters butt! leave them alone! we will see what they get!

it just another add up boy pat on the back!! so gone slander, let see what your master gives u!!

It seems someone is angry and jealous, wonder who, anyway could you tell us how somaliland president going to UK constitutes to kissing someones a$$ , unless there is something you havent told us i think this was very cheap shot you attemted to make while telling other people not to be angry and jealous, can you see the hypocracy in those statements you made. dont hide behind weak points to get your shots across my freind just say what you itching to.