Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Mr Payne man

Looks like Mr Payne man's talk is getting better day after day: Here is what he said about Etho and western somalia:

"And you have to stop military attacks on the unarmed civilians of the somali region of Ethiopia. You need to have discussions with them so that there can be autonomy."

Read the rest of his speech below;

http://allafrica.com /stories/20090717054 4.html

Laakiin the Dhalinta you do support did this to him:

SOpayne193.jpg

Somali rebels fire mortars near U.S. politician

MOGADISHU, April 13 (Reuters) - Militant Islamist insurgents fired mortars toward U.S. congressman Donald Payne as he left Somalia on Monday after a rare visit by a U.S. politician to the anarchic Horn of Africa nation.

The attack came a day after U.S. forces killed three pirates in an assault off Somalia that freed an American hostage.

The al Shabaab insurgents, whom Washington accuses of being al Qaeda's proxy in Somalia, claimed responsibility for the mortar attack, saying it was a message to the United States.

"We fired on the airport to target the so-called democratic congressman sent by (U.S. President Barack) Obama," Sheikh Hussein Ali, a spokesman for al Shabaab, told Reuters.

"Let him go back with the message of our strength and enmity towards the U.S and its allies. No single group can claim control of Mogadishu, and al Shabaab will continue its attacks."

Payne was unharmed.

Somalia's capital Mogadishu is one of the world's most dangerous places. U.S. officials and politicians have shunned travel to the battle-scarred city due to constant violence.

Somali Internal Security Minister Omar Hashi Aden told Reuters that Payne's plane was just airborne when the mortars fell. A police officer, however, said one mortar struck the airport before Payne left and five others impacted after.

Residents said insurgents and African Union (AU) peacekeepers exchanged fire after the attack, killing three civilians and wounding 12 other people near a market.

Ahmed, a local mechanic, said mortars came into the area where the insurgents had fired from. "I cannot make out if those injured ones are the civilians or the ones who fired," he said.

Payne spoke with the interim government's president and prime minister during the short visit.

He brought six bodyguards with him, and AU soldiers provided extra security.

I use to be a big supporter of TFG, but u know how they lost me and many others!! by kissing the Amxaar azz.

Now for the shabaab, they are the lesser of 2 evils. For some reason, me wadaads dont get along

that said, i amna be the bigger brotha these days

and count them as brothers.

So far, i see them pple fighting for their country and freedom. I havent seen any clue so far that their are foreign fighters with them! All i hear is cia said this and that! Show me the proof! i mean this pple are fighting every day and u cant show us a proof of what u claim to be foreign fighters among them.

Also, mm u been told that this plane was fired on? Can you verify that with pictures?? Plz dont believe everything that tfg propaganda media says. They just cry wolf to much to get lil more dollars.

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Looks like Mr Payne man's talk is getting better day after day:

So you, all of a sudden, care for some of the opinions of congressman Payne who in another thread , you said the following of...

Mr payne is a politician so try not to put too much trust into that. U cant trust a politician. Politicans will take your trust, money and then will screw u! No happy ending there.

bi-polar much,Rudy?

Am I the bi-polar or u? I criticized the goon who wrote the azz kissing letter to him and not Mr Payne in the other thread.

About Payne, all i did was point out what the 2nd oldest profession is all about! u feel me. it was just an fyi.

^^^

Don't take it personal rudy, it was never personal, strictly business.

I know that Rudy, you da shiznit, whilst congressman Payne apparently practices one of the oldest prefessions known to man, and that you also gave him some money . Hip hip hooray! ;)

I use to be a big supporter of TFG, but u know how they lost me and many others!! by kissing the Amxaar azz.

Now for the shabaab, they are the lesser of 2 evils. For some reason, me wadaads dont get along

that said, i amna be the bigger brotha these days

and count them as brothers.

So far, i see them pple fighting for their country and freedom. I havent seen any clue so far that their are foreign fighters with them! All i hear is cia said this and that! Show me the proof! i mean this pple are fighting every day and u cant show us a proof of what u claim to be foreign fighters among them.

Also, mm u been told that this plane was fired on? Can you verify that with pictures?? Plz dont believe everything that tfg propaganda media says. They just cry wolf to much to get lil more dollars.

You're at least making sense these days. I can, for once, understand waxaa qortid, albeit and in spite of your support of so-called Dhalinta and their misguided ways.

And I guess you didn't read the article, did you?

This quote answers your last paragraph's question:

"We fired on the airport to target the so-called democratic congressman sent by (U.S. President Barack) Obama," Sheikh Hussein Ali, a spokesman for al Shabaab, told Reuters.

They targeted him, regardless whether he was inside the plane or in the airport. The admission was from their own mouth.

unfortunately, i dont understand your af somali really..lol, but i do understand your english.

That said...this was like a fire cracker in the sky. These pple are not that close to xamar Airport to cause any problems to landing planes. this is just another foot in the mouth of al shabaab. Basically, bad br. They do remind me of Biden sometimes!! :confused:

And where did i say that i personally gave him money!! show me the dizzel homie.

Easy there rudy - don't soil your nappy.

It's simply because of YOUR logic on a different thread, about "happy endings" and Congressman Payne that led to these astonishing revelations on your part. Besides - is it really that bad that Mr. Payne is simply a "prostitute" who gets paid by guys like you, instead of this mean, hard-charging hard man from New Jeasey in the US Congress? Of course not. I think most SOL readers regard this as a pleasant and entertaining turn of events, don't you agree? :D