Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Fear of the few: The lies and propoganda of Xamar warlords

Emperor   

Hoggaamiyeyaasha ****** oo Saacad kadib

C/llaahi Yuusuf u jawaabi doonan

:D:D:D

How desperate can some go, after all he had good casho and enjoyed the welcome of local watching riwayad in a city just 90Km away from Mogadisho, then went all the way to Baladwayne! Still they talk the talk..... Good news Sxb, true true say Duke, this shows the people need government and instability but the cry of the few and their lies daadka ayaa qaadi doona!

Im amazed to see how some of their Propaganda goes: Another Civil war between the D tribe and H, what how low can you go;

Sometime I enjoy the humor of Such websites.

Enjoy these news supposed to be titles of Dayniile, which are merely sick opinions

Beelaha Warsangali ****** iyo Cali madaxweyne ee Xawaadle ma loo adegsan doonaa bur burnta magaalada Muqdisho. Dayniile

Madaxweyen Cabdulaahi Yuusuf oo ka codsay ciidamada Puntland in ay la qabtaan magaalada Muqdisho(Qudbad dheer uu ka jeediey Garoowe ).Dayniile

Madaxweyne Cabdulahi Yuusuf oo siyasad xumadiisa ku keentay shirkii Soomalida mudada loo fadhiyey oo u badalo in u iska horkeeno Beelaha ****** iyo ******

:D:D:D , Surely they know this can be good propaganda!! Such norrow mindedness

Emperor   

How desperate can some go, after all he had good casho and enjoyed the welcome of local watching riwayad in a city just 90Km away from Mogadisho, then went all the way to Baladwayne! Still they talk the talk..... Good news Sxb, true true say Duke, this shows the people need government and instability but the cry of the few and their lies daadka ayaa qaadi doona!

Im amazed to see how some of their Propaganda goes: Another Civil war between the D tribe and H, what how low can you go;

Enjoy these news supposed to be titles of Dayniile, which are merely sick opinions

Beelaha Warsangali ****** iyo Cali madaxweyne ee Xawaadle ma loo adegsan doonaa bur burnta magaalada Muqdisho. Dayniile

Madaxweyen Cabdulaahi Yuusuf oo ka codsay ciidamada Puntland in ay la qabtaan magaalada Muqdisho(Qudbad dheer uu ka jeediey Garoowe ).Dayniile

Madaxweyne Cabdulahi Yuusuf oo siyasad xumadiisa ku keentay shirkii Soomalida mudada loo fadhiyey oo u badalo in u iska horkeeno Beelaha ****** iyo ******

Emperor   

lol, fooling yourself again dear ol Juma?

Why the fake smirk you have been underground the past days, still in need of shock therepy I suppose.

"He cant go to "H" country", they shouted out loud, yet he drove through the heart of beautiful Shabbele and Hiiraan. "He wont come to Mogadishu" yet he has declared loud and clear its the capital and insha Allah will be the seat of his government.

HE. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed has demonstrated in three days what Abdiqasin [Juma's hero]and his Carta crew could not achieve in 4 years. Jowhar, Beledweyne, Garowe- Somali's from different clans dancing under the sun, oh my :D

The alliance is getting bigger, HIIRAAN, SHABBELE, BAY&BAKOOL and PUNTLAND, BANADIR ;)

Qorshel, its amazing how they wish for all out war at every turn. D & H , whats that, is Geedi and Abdullahi not from those clans?

Like PM Geedi stated " we will teach them [Musa, Ato]politics, you cant be a rebel and be in the cabinet"

Why the fake smirk you have been underground the past days, still in need of shock therepy I suppose.

"He cant go to "H" country", they shouted out loud, yet he drove through the heart of beautiful Shabbele and Hiiraan. "He wont come to Mogadishu" yet he has declared loud and clear its the capital and insha Allah will be the seat of his government.

HE. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed has demonstrated in three days what Abdiqasin [Juma's hero]and his Carta crew could not achieve in 4 years. Jowhar, Beledweyne, Garowe- Somali's from different clans dancing under the sun, oh my :D

The alliance is getting bigger, HIIRAAN, SHABBELE, BAY&BAKOOL and PUNTLAND, BANADIR ;)

Qorshel, its amazing how they wish for all out war at every turn. D & H , whats that, is Geedi and Abdullahi not from those clans?

Like PM Geedi stated " we will teach them [Musa, Ato]politics, you cant be a rebel and be in the cabinet"

Salaan...

Markuu C/qaasin madaxweynaha ahaa, maxee faafin jirtay allpuntland.com? Dacaayad in, dacaayad out. Waliba C/qaasin oo lahaa "walaaloow waa idin baryaa", dhag jalaq maloo siin, ninkaan ereyga sarbeebka dhiibaayo, oo ismoodo nin shacabka dhan soo wada doortay meeshuu gaaro hala arko. Aniga personally for the sake of Soomaalinimo and our flag aa u support gareyaa C/llaahi Yuusuf, just as I did C/qaasin. Laakiin don't start and tell us now hebel iyo heblaayo don't support C/llaahi Yuusuf; they don't support him just as you didn't support C/qaasin, remember? (It all comes to qabiil, dad sidii daacuun camal u galay bahalka.)

C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed needs to shore up his diplomatic skills--I know he is a military man, however the days of xukun xoog and boob ma jirto--more, if he wants disprove his sceptics' unfounded fears. Maloo baahno maanta inay ahaato the days of thinly veiled clanish threats and ambiguous messages, which fuels an already burning fire.

Salaan...

Markuu C/qaasin madaxweynaha ahaa, maxee faafin jirtay allpuntland.com? Dacaayad in, dacaayad out. Waliba C/qaasin oo lahaa "walaaloow waa idin baryaa", dhag jalaq maloo siin, ninkaan ereyga sarbeebka dhiibaayo, oo ismoodo nin shacabka dhan soo wada doortay meeshuu gaaro hala arko. Aniga personally for the sake of Soomaalinimo and our flag aa u support gareyaa C/llaahi Yuusuf, just as I did C/qaasin. Laakiin don't start and tell us now hebel iyo heblaayo don't support C/llaahi Yuusuf; they don't support him just as you didn't support C/qaasin, remember? (It all comes to qabiil, dad sidii daacuun camal u galay bahalka.)

C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed needs to shore up his diplomatic skills--I know he is a military man, however the days of xukun xoog and boob ma jirto--more, if he wants disprove his sceptics' unfounded fears. Maloo baahno maanta inay ahaato the days of thinly veiled clanish threats and ambiguous messages, which fuels an already burning fire.

Salaan...

MMA, I do like the left overs of Carta, and their waffle. Abdiqasin failed because he was not a compotent leader. He spoke, walked and acted like a leader but thats not enough it takes more than that. You have to plan, implement and evaluate before making decisions. He always spoke before thinking, he was not consistant nor brave and lacked vision, it seems he was stuck on Afweyne time. A man who belived himself to be president while not being able to cntrol his own back yard.

An actor, who hid behind his subclan in section of Mogadishu. Four years and millions of Arab dollars later he was humiliated in Nairobi.

Spare me the bull and all the niceties, Somalia needs a tough leader who can face of with these so called strongmen around the country.

So far Abdullahi has said and done the right things, no compromise on security and order is what the nation needs.

MMA, I do like the left overs of Carta, and their waffle. Abdiqasin failed because he was not a compotent leader. He spoke, walked and acted like a leader but thats not enough it takes more than that. You have to plan, implement and evaluate before making decisions. He always spoke before thinking, he was not consistant nor brave and lacked vision, it seems he was stuck on Afweyne time. A man who belived himself to be president while not being able to cntrol his own back yard.

An actor, who hid behind his subclan in section of Mogadishu. Four years and millions of Arab dollars later he was humiliated in Nairobi.

Spare me the bull and all the niceties, Somalia needs a tough leader who can face of with these so called strongmen around the country.

So far Abdullahi has said and done the right things, no compromise on security and order is what the nation needs.