Sign in to follow this  
Business_Man

PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE!!!

Welcome to my posting. Hope you enjoyed any previous ones I had delivered on this section of nomad net!.

Well the real questions that I want to address to all my brothers and sisters who are my people here is:

1. Are you patient?

2. Do you think patience can be taught or learned?

3. Can you control your anger by being patient or do you just boil over and shout?

I dont want to take to much of your time. Will you kindly fill in the three questions and if you have any more questions to also ask me then go ahead,Thank you!.

Much Respect

Millenium

LuCkY   

1. Are you patient?

YES I AM, IN FACT IM VERY PATIENT.

2. Do you think patience can be taught or learned?

YES, I THINK PATIENCE CAN BE TAUGHT AND LEARNED.

BUT IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE PERSON OR PEOPLE AS USUAL.

3. Can you control your anger by being patient or do you just boil over and shout?

YES, I CAN CONTROL MY ANGER VERY WELL BY BEING PATIENT. SOMETIMES I DO WHATEVER I CAN TO GET MY POINT ACROSS, KNOWING MY LIMITS.

MR. MILLENIUM WHY DONT YOU GIVE US YOUR ANSWER TO THE THREE QUESTIONS YOU POSTED.

Originally posted by Mr.Millenium:

1. Are you patient?

(No, I am not.)

2. Do you think patience can be taught or learned?(If i knew don't you think my replies would've been different.)

(Depends on how long am i on the Waiting list,I never Shout, I just Simply YELL.)

im with the girls.

and i never shout....when i get angry, i walk away (if the person os close)

if they are not close to me i play mind games, i keep cool and i get them back with well thought out, planned and precise attacts.

if im debating, i make my point clear by talking , use of body language, tone of voice and use of vocab!

if a person is abusing u, keeping silent pisses them off even more (incase they might think u dont speak english talk to someone else and make the point that your ignoring them clear)

some people are not worth responding to!