Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

History Is Repeating It Self Right in Front of our Eyes!

History is repeating itself. Aweys lost to Abdilahi Yusuf during the Al-itihad wars in Gedo regeions Puntland , Aways has a bone to pick with Abdilahi Yusuf. Now Aways has the blessings of all his tribesmen and some ethiopians Somalians folks. I dont even have a name for ******** folks, but let me use a whole sentence, the kurds, no let me call them stateless Palestenians, no let me call them gypsies. The thing is there is difference between quantity and quality and that is the difference that makes a difference.

UIC are sending to the frontline teenage boys from Mogdishu and gobolada dhexe. They told these young people lies such us, Ethiopia has envaded our country. In 1990 they told these young men, we are retaking our rights from the *********** clan who had enslaved us. History is repeating itself. What at shame !

Next time, I will erase the whole threads of yours if you don't stop naming clanish names and other name-calling.

[ December 23, 2006, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by raadamiir:

I dont even have a name for OG folks, but let me use a whole sentence, the kurds, no let me call them stateless Palestenians, no let me call them gypsies.

Feel better? Not to be a buzz killer but you know what they say... gratuitous calumnies say more about the sayer than the indended. You don't leave much to the imagination, do you?

The thing is there is difference between quantity and quality and that is the difference that makes a difference.

Not regarding humans. There is no qualitative and quantitative distinctions among humans; it's biologically absurd concept. Human equality is contingent biological fact.

UIC are sending to the frontline teenage boys from Mogdishu and gobolada dhexe.

What's wrong with that?

They told these young people lies such us, Ethiopia has envaded our country.

Ethiopia DID invade Somalia, even the Ethiopian government itself confirms this. Only denying they're fighting somalis, stating they're in Somalia in training and advisory capacity to TFG. Of course, this is spin on reality as their tanks and soldiers are partaking in battles as we speak. That, according to many residents of the area.

me   

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh SB, Its a xabash that you are discussing with you know that right? Its trying to start some sort of qabiil BS, farta uu qaadaba ka jabi.

Abdi2005   

History is repeating itself. Aweys lost to Abdilahi Yusuf during the Al-itihad wars in Gedo regeions Puntland , Aways has a bone to pick with Abdilahi Yusuf. Now Aways has the blessings of all his tribesmen and some ethiopians Somalians folks. I dont even have a name for OG folks, but let me use a whole sentence, the kurds, no let me call them stateless Palestenians, no let me call them gypsies. The thing is there is difference between quantity and quality and that is the difference that makes a difference.

UIC are sending to the frontline teenage boys from Mogdishu and gobolada dhexe. They told these young people lies such us, Ethiopia has envaded our country. In 1990 they told these young men, we are retaking our rights from the D clan who had enslaved us. History is repeating itself. What at shame !

subaxanalah ninku wuu waashay, before you where saying UIC supporters are qabyalist but now you showed as who is the real qabyalist, ilahey ha ku soo hanuuniyo.

History is repeating itself. Aweys lost to Abdilahi Yusuf during the Al-itihad wars in Gedo regeions Puntland , Aways has a bone to pick with Abdilahi Yusuf. Now Aways has the blessings of all his tribesmen and
some ethiopians Somalians
folks.

At this point even some somali ethiopian support for Hassan Tahir is not true for so many obvious reasons.

1. ONLF has issued a statement to the effect that they will not participate in clan wars in south somalia. The reson for ONLF is that they will lose support even the little support they have if they line up with ICU.

2. Hassan Tahir is probably the most disliked (I don't want to use hate ord) among somali ethiopians. He was in the group of people that befriendied Mengistu when they needed help in the somalia clan wars of the past.

3. Even the Ethiopian government takes ONLF on their word that they are not party to any clan wars in southern somalia.

There are only 2 ethiopian organizations on ICU side. They both are not Somali. One is an Oromo organization that has no hope of gaining majority support among the Oromo. Its 40 year old organization now reduced to a one small province or in somali speak sub clan.

The other one is the Mengistu and Haileslassie boys who are against the federal system.

Both of them are based in eritrea, but eritrea will not allow a fly to cross to ethiopia from its 1000km border. They know what comes, so eritrea is working from southern somalia side.