Che -Guevara

Garaads Arrive in Xamar

Illyria   

I see no value in the trip, and consider it more of a detrimental to the SSC cause, and misdirecting that anything else, but let us hope the 3 days trip ends well.

14 minutes ago, Illyria said:

I see no value in the trip, and consider it more of a detrimental to the SSC cause, and misdirecting that anything else, but let us hope the 3 days trip ends well.

I concur! The only good thing that can be said is unlike Muse the Garaads have exhausted all options and went above and beyond to find impeccable solution to the war. Anything from here onwards is justified.

• Like 1

Illyria   

The aesthetics look poor, which is intentional, for he [HSM] is deliberately lowering the stature of Garaado solely set so for an audience of one.  Garaado shall discover soon it was a bad idea, and HSM is not an honest broker. He is pretending to be playing a game of chess mimicking the US foraying in the Israeli - Palestinian conflict.

Warar la isla dhexmaraayo are saying ra'iisul wasaare ku xigeenka tried to block the madaxtooyada meeting. This ra'iisul wasaare ku xigeen is openly secessionist, bilaa xishood. Waa qof shaqo caadi u soo doontay aanan mabda' Soomaali midnimo aaminsaneen. I knew since jagada u keenay odeygii Xaashi, a Muuse Muqayil close agent.

The real secessionists are puntland not somaliland.  Puntland is the only state that  is always against every step Somalia takes towards progress .  The republic never involved Somalia affairs.  We never used Those Isq MPs in Mogadishu.  How ever this time we will use them  to defend our interests.  And they must block any so called SSC project.  They should also vote against the CBBs  and majidho when the time comes. 

We can destroy our opponents in Mogadishu more than we can do sool.   Let's see who wins the battle of politics in Mogadishu. 

Illyria   
5 hours ago, Game changer said:

We can destroy our opponents in Mogadishu more than we can do sool. 

With what? your discoloured, calcium-potent fangs?

54 minutes ago, Illyria said:

Why? If they met with his boss, where is the difficulty in meeting with his PM?

because he does not exist,Che is right, they should run away, from this guy, very bad dicision

Illyria   

But the whole trip is more of a formality, if a waste of time, in my opinion, than anything else, and I do not think he is any worse than his boss; what would Garaado lose by snapping a few photoshots with the poor sod?

We too  will meet the president and the prime minister , with evidences showing garaad jaamac threatening to slaughter our Western SSC  peaple.  We will let them know that peaple fighting in laascaanood are actually garaad jaamac clan Vs our clan over the ownership of SSC.  We don't agree the border between us   they are claiming all the way to burco 

And we claim all the way to goojacade (yes goojacade is now ours ) .  Somaliland is just supporting us  the same way puntland is supporting them.    If kastuumo gets any thing from xamar we will also submit our application to get exactly the same thing they requested.   Whether is is medicine,   weapons .  Budget what ever. Buurmadaw will be there in few days after these beggars leave.