Che -Guevara

Nagad-Loyada/Lowyaddo-borama Road

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

It won't happen. It has been signed too many times. 

Too many hurdles. Biixi government won't allow it.

Soon, it won'tmatter what Biixi or any other leader in Hargeisa does. Sool, Sanaag, and Buhoodle are gone. Awdal should assert their rights.

U do know that the Somaliland army is very much still in the laascanood district the heartland of sool.

And sanaag the capital city of sanaag and much of the regions except of the badhan district is all in Somaliland hands.  Awdal is the heartland of Somaliland there is no difference between awdal and maroodijeex , Che Somaliland ma burburin kartid. laakin iyadu reerkina way ka adagtahay

Xaaji,

I have no control over anything. But troops holed in Goojacade don't control LA district or any other district that belongs to Dhulos. As for Sanaag, Pland held elections there apart from Erigavo city,  El Afweyn and Garadag Districts, I think that says everything.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

8 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

U do know that the Somaliland army is very much still in the laascanood district the heartland of sool.

And sanaag the capital city of sanaag and much of the regions except of the badhan district is all in Somaliland hands.  Awdal is the heartland of Somaliland there is no difference between awdal and maroodijeex , Che Somaliland ma burburin kartid. laakin iyadu reerkina way ka adagtahay

Xaaji, mirqaanka iska yaree, wake up