Sign in to follow this  
Blessed

Understanding of Politics in Islaam ........!!

Blessed   

Guys, check this out....

Politics in Islam

I also, wanted to get your thoughts on this...

I was talking to a friend about Somalia’s messed up political situation the other day. Personaly, I hold the conviction that Islam is our only solution and that the Shariciyah has a workable political system of economics etc...

My friend reckons that’s naive. What thinks you and why?

Haashim   

Thanks Amenah.

This is very beautiful speech, because we lack the balance between the issues. If you look the Islamic groups you see that allmost each group is concentrating on one side of islam and often neglecting other sides, either on Aqeedah or Ploitics or Dawa and some of them (and they're the worst) are puttong all their efforts to fighting against other Islamic groups. you see hardly a group who balance between the different issues, and the sheikh gave a good example that some muslims or some groups are always blaming others what happened to us, forgetting our role on what's going on.

So, the Balance or MIISAAN and prioritising is an important issues since all above mentioed issues are from Islam, the question us is who will tell us which one should we give a priority and why and which one we should delay untill ....?

Blessed   

I'm fine bro, Thnx :D

Originally posted by muraad:

you see hardly a group who balance between the different issues, and the sheikh gave a good example that some muslims or some groups are always blaming others what happened to us, forgetting our role on what's going on.

So, the Balance or MIISAAN and prioritising is an important issues since all above mentioed issues are from Islam, the question us is who will tell us which one should we give a priority and why and which one we should delay untill ....?

Yeah, I used to hang out with HT's a few years back and all they did was talk about currption of the muslim leaders (as if that is news worthy) and how we should establish khilaafa... and am like so, whats the plan, but there didn't seem to be one.

I guess, there is guidance in the Sunnah, the Prophet (saw) established Islam with the people before establishing it in the state. But a lot of muslims seem to be under the opnion that Islam is not a suitable system of governance - i don't get that. :confused:

Gabbal   

But a lot of muslims seem to be under the opnion that Islam is not a suitable system of governance - i don't get that

Ameenah sister who has ever told you that does not have Islam in his/her heart. " This day I have perfected your religion for you and have chosen for you Islam as your religon " Allah, subxanawatacala, has said in the Qur'aan.

A Muslim who does not want to be lead by the very word of God cannot be called a Muslims at all! But as you know sister we have to take consideration of Shaytaan and the infidels with their immoral culture.

Taking those two into consideration, one will understand that today's Muslims aren't ready for Shariah, not because they don't want to, but because they have been brought up to believe that it is immoral, merciless, and oppressive.

That is why Shariah has to brought up from the bottom not vice versa. It has to be indoctrinated in the minds and souls of young Muslims and the mercy and blessing of Allah, subxanawatacla, has to be seen as synonomous with Shariah law. Sadly that takes time, and if this bottoms up approach is put to test, than i'm sure it will take no less then 1/3 of a century for Shariah to be widely accepted by all Somalis, and all Muslims.

That is I'm afraid how serious the situation is and how far Shaytaan has corrupted our souls. :(

the question of shariyah, and the whole issue of building the economical system in an islamic foundation, as the brother before spoke to how the bringing up of the society is not that strong, but also there is that personal interest, and personal judgement, that we all end up judging so fast before even thinking; from just seeing with our eyes.

imagine if we had no eyes, would the islamic society be like this?

this is the century of struggle especially for the islamic society, apparently we are heading to the last stages and steps of 'doomsday'

in a sense of, every imagery written within the quran, from my prospective has occured, even forgetting the humans for a bit, lets think of the land and vegetation and animals.

what are we as human doing to our own surroundings?

iman itself has left the hearts of the people, and so when u say the islamic shariyah is what people should start working towards, the ideology of that is very nice and sounds sweet to the ears, but to the world and population i bet u know the answer, everyone is running, not even knowing for wat, because in the end of the day we all endup in the earth.

Haashim   

there is a story which says; that a wise man brought an elephant to several blind men and asked them to examine it and later to descripe what they have seen, each of them touched the side taht nearest to him and examined, when they finished their examination they told man as this: the first one said it was large and soft (an ear) other said NO! it was huge and thick (leg) other said i saw it has long thick horn (ivory) while other say NO! it's long, soft and strong (hand) and the last say all of you are wrong it's vey thin and long (tail). The wise man replied all of you are right, the elephant has all these and many more descriptions. So Islam has all the descriptions which all the groups are calling for, but the proplem is when someone thinks that his/her way is the only right way as these blinds and ignores the other sides of Islam. (Wallahu Aclam)

Salaam Sis Ameenah i asked the HT's that same question, everyone know what we have to do but how do we do it? of ourse there was no pratical answer. well Alhamdulillah a group of us have that practical answer however strangely though we do not find many people even wanting to here about the plans. Conerning the economics in Islam it is so profound. one has to understand that all the system these mighty western states uses today came from islam, Example the Constitution of the US, Rasullah S was the first to ever have a Constitution, in Germany their laws of meerath are islamic. so if anyone is interested in helping us to form this islamic state please email darussalaam@hotmail.com and ask for an Admin info, fill it out and send it bak and info will be sent to you.