Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

African Union approves 20,000 troops for Somalia

Although I'm against Shabab (in general) they have brought stability and peace to the southern regions. I can't understand why you people are so happy with the forthcoming bloodshed, its easy for you to speak as you're all living in the West, but for the people in Somalia, I think they'd have Shabab peace rather than no peace at all.

NASSIR   

MM, be a man of principle. You can't be against al-shabab "in general" yet tolerate its authoritarian and coercive power in Somalia. I'm sure you know this group does not believe in Somali nationality or the principle equality of sovereign nation-states. It's a proxy group that's subordinate to the dictates of non-state actors in Afghanistan, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, yet they are quick to look down on our history and centuries-old cultural practices, oppress and deny Somalis their sovereignty.

Somalis together with their African Union brothers will not let that happen.

Alshabab saxib is here to stay, whether you like it or not, Alshabab will dominate the south and it is good for the people of Southern Somalia. Because they provide as the guy above mentioned some sence of normality and order and the people of southern somalia would choose that over the phantom governments to date who rule less then a block naibourhood in mugidsho. So alshabab keep going, be unified and take it over already so we can have the final show down. :D:D

20,000 more cannon fodder.

The brave young warriors, have demonstrated their great skill and determination in slaughtering dab0dh1l1f, xabashi, and AU mercenaries.

these misguided mercenaries come to earn a few $$$, only to get their carcasses dragged around the streets of mugadhisho by women and children ..... :D those were good times eh

they have routed a force of 30,000+ xabashi .. if they AU wants to lead an additional 20,000 to the slaughter-house ... AS should accomodate them.

^ Wallahi Duke, I can't take you serious anymore, do you know how many times you've said??? According to you Shabaabs days are numbered each year. ;)

^^^I predicted long ago they wont be able to go past Guriceel, and thus have not. Again read my lips their days are numbered.

What happened to the great Ramadan offensive?