Sign in to follow this  
Changed

WHO do u think won: Edwards or Dick?

Changed   

TO those that have seen the vice-presidential debate who do you believe won? I thought Edward was going to win but he disappointed me as soon as he opened his mouth about ISRAEL: as a muslim I am stuck to decide between Bush/Dick (who attacked iraq) or Kerry/Edwards Who will definately support Israel kill more palestinian :mad:

LANDER   

Politically inclined,

I saw parts of the debate, and I honestly don't care much who wins this election. When it comes to american politics, anything less than a strong endorsement of Israel is a political suicide. If your hoping in the near futur that a candidate will come along and have a truly balanced approach to the region, than you'll be waiting for an eternity my friend.

I watched the presential debate last week. Both candidates said they are striving for a "secure Isreal". And last night as well, the vp's didn't hide who's side they're on. But hey, I think Americans should choose the lesser evil, and that's Kerry/Edwards. As for last night, I thought Edwards won.

Baashi   

Cheney won I think for he looked as if he is the head-master of the class. Like it or not the guy have a deep conviction whereas Edward had to to use his time to answer the last question in the slot allocated for the new one. He was bit jumpy but he exceeded the expectation.

I concur with Lander and Tamina, Isreal's security seemed to be a priority. If the "lesser evil of the two" is something to go by, Kerry/Edward ticket is where we should put our bet. Bush is simply not acceptable.

Gabbal   

I think the young Edwards beat Dick the Prick. :D

Edwards was cool and aloof, even while having his dirty laundry exposed by Cheney.

However, I can't say the same for dear Dick. :D Any mention of the name Haliburton put Cheney in nervous convulsions. :D