Sign in to follow this  
Koora-Tuunshe

Somalia: Kulmiye party is behind the blast, says Somaliland Interior Minister

Abtigiis   

oh sorry! whatv have i done? Iga gudoon miyaan idhi? yaan bixin baa la odhan jiray show!!Dhegaa! waar say wax iga noqdeen!

Abtigiis   

a terrible oversight! Thanks JB. second time you bail me out! I haven't forgotten you help in sending me When a man loves a women.

NGONGE   

Makes things all the more interesting in that part of the world. Now they'll all panic and try to root out whoever was behind this crazy act.

We can say all we like about the foolishness of those in the SL political party (Udub, Ucid, Kulmiye or even Qaran), but one thing is for sure; none of them would want to lose the stability and comfort they live in right now (not to mention the accompanying benefits of such stability).

The people may shout and promise hell fire but I predict that Silaanyo & Co will submit to the unfair demands of Udub and the ship shall merrily sail on once again.

I'm sure nobody wants to collapse what have been built in the past 17 years ,,, it is just a political xagxagasho ,,,

I hope for the best,,,,,,,,,

Jacaybaro, the UCID chairman said that Riyale and his party has been plundering the "state" worse than 17 years of anarchy. What do you have to say about that? We can no longer ignore both camps' rally for a "power".

Jacpher   

North wrote:

^^Blame Al Shabaab SL

I might not be a fan of Al-Shabaab but I don't endorse a former member of the secret service of Barre's regime, Riyaale, who makes a living out of shipping innocent Somalis to Ethiopian gulags. You know Shabaab would have caused more pain. They'd be chopping the head of Riyaale and heads of separatists movements up north. You don't want them up there.

Originally posted by Koora-Tuunshe:

Jacaybaro, the UCID chairman said that Riyale and his party has been plundering the "state" worse than 17 years of anarchy. What do you have to say about that? We can no longer ignore both camps' rally for a "power".

Nothing too serious sxb ,, he is an opposition and they say worse things ,,, it is called is xag-xagasho in the politics.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

North wrote:

quote:

^^Blame Al Shabaab SL

I might not be a fan of Al-Shabaab but I don't endorse a former member of the secret service of Barre's regime, Riyaale, who makes a living out of shipping innocent Somalis to Ethiopian gulags. You know Shabaab would have caused more pain. They'd be chopping the head of Riyaale and heads of separatists movements up north. You don't want them up there.
Baa humbug!

Al-Shabab is one organization among many. Certainly, Kulmiye and Al-Shabab's base of political and economic support are not the same but they share the same roots.