Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

US to open an embassy in Mogadishu !

^^^You really don’t know how worthless your opinions are. Do you? Morals aren’t based on religion, even the atheists have morals. You again haven’t answered my questions. Yes I will support China over Western Democracy. Where did you get the notion that anything that is based on atheism equals evil? American Christianity is more of a threat than a bunch of atheists. Christians believe in killing Muslims, on the other hand atheists don’t even believe in killing a certain group of people. And in America there is something called separation of state and church, the church is nothing.

I am not talking about Turkistan. “According to the 2000 census, the largest of the ten traditionally Muslim ethnic groups in China are the Hui (9.8 million in year 2000 census, or 48% of the officially tabulated number of Muslims). The other nine, in descending order of size, are Uyghurs (8.4 million, 41%), Kazakhs (1.25 million , 6.1%), Dongxiang (514 thousand, 2.5%), Kirghiz (161 thousand), Salar (105 thousand), Tajiks (41 thousand), Bonan (17 thousand), Uzbek (12 thousand), and Tatar (5 thousand).” most of them are chinese ethnically.

I will repeat myself, may “God bless them”. What will you do? Who are you to attack my freedom of Speech? Back up Gaal madow. One moment he is supporting the Ethiopian Christian invading forces, the next moment he has a problem with me saying God bless the hard working Chinese people. You are full of hearsays, come with some proof or a link proving your wild statements.

I will lose my moral principles if I wish so. What is so Christian about the west? They have left their Christian beliefs. Most of them are actually atheists. Just because they give you free welfare doesn’t mean you have to defend them non-stop. Keep on waiting…..

I rarely quote myself but I will make a exception for you!

Here it is for you again:

'So don't lose your moral compass and don't compare the two as the west still has got some values based on christanity whilst the chinese are godless people!'

Atheism is a evil like communism is and no true Muslim should defend it! Think about it sister, think and use your mind!

Castro   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Atheism is a evil like communism is and no true
Muslim
should defend it! Think about it sister, think and use your
mind
!

Coming from someone whose lips are surgically attached to Ethiopian buttocks? LOL.

Castro   

Originally posted by mystic:

^^^lol, gaal madow is not to be taken serious.

He actually knows the difference between evil and good.

You're too kind dear Mystic. He does indeed know the difference. Left Zenawi butt cheek, Evil. Right Zenawi butt cheek, Good.

LOOOOL. I'm cracking myself up tonight. The Colts are world champions. Yaaaay.

^Manhandling again rather addressing the essence of my posts, I see!

Originally said by mystic:

Morals aren’t based on religion
even
the
atheists have morals
. You again haven’t answered my questions. Yes I will support China over Western Democracy. Where did you get the
notion
that anything that is based on
atheism equals evil
?

Sorry I cannot agree with that, morals originate from religion and their beliefs and if you don't believe in a higher power or authority such as God, then you don't have any morals! Because they're not answerable to anyone, they don't believe that they will be resurrected again from their skeleton state and made answerable to Allaah the exalted!

So, why bother with morals? If you know that you will not be summoned up before god and made to justify why you reacted the way you did? Don't you see the contradictions?

Now, I know Castro the communist tendencies in you make you jump up high but there is no defence for the sister's stance and that of most communists or atheists! If you can argue with the above, I urge you to refute my statement if not don't manhandle me or try to score patty political points through your personal vendetta against my persona, now argue with that, if you can!

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

^^^lol, gaal madow is not to be taken serious.

He actually knows the difference between evil and good.

You're too kind dear Mystic. He does indeed know the difference. Left Zenawi butt cheek, Evil. Right Zenawi butt cheek, Good.

LOOOOL. I'm cracking myself up tonight. The Colts are world champions. Yaaaay.
Castro, lol.

I am starting to run out of patience. It is a miracle that their brain is capable of holding the vast amount of sheer ignorance they are spewing endlessly.

About the colts, I had a feeling they will win, but I don’t care about American Football.

MKA

Okay sxb, let’s not use the term moral, since the denotation of the word moral, means a superlative order. Let’s use the word ethical that will achieve the same realistic goals as the previous, without the need of a higher power to order anything to them openly or implicitly. One doesn’t essentially need religion to act in an ethical or moral manner. History has shown us, that some of the most heinous crimes against humanity have been committed in the name of Religion itself. There are actually many religious scriptures which encourage rape, torture, child abuse, racism and slavery.

An honest man is one which loves good quality for his own sake. And will do the right thing despite the final consequences that will face him, whether it is reprimand or respect. While some one that performs a good act out of fear of denunciation or retribution or just to get admired and rewarded, isn’t a individual which would normally be deemed morally decent or righteous

Peace....

Castro   

Originally posted by mystic:

About the colts, I had a feeling they will win, but I don’t care about American Football.

Speaking of sports, here is what Chomsky had to say about it in Manufacturing Consent:

Take, say,
sports -- that's another crucial example of the indoctrination system, in my view. For one thing because it -- you know, it offers people something to pay attention to that's of no importance. [audience laughs] That keeps them from worrying about -- [applause] keeps them from worrying about things that matter to their lives that they might have some idea of doing something about
. And in fact it's striking to see the intelligence that's used by ordinary people in [discussions of] sports [as opposed to political and social issues]. I mean, you listen to radio stations where people call in -- they have the most exotic information [more laughter] and understanding about all kind of arcane issues. And the press undoubtedly does a lot with this.

You know, I remember in high school, already I was pretty old. I suddenly asked myself at one point, why do I care if my high school team wins the football game? [laughter] I mean, I don't know anybody on the team, you know? [audience roars] I mean, they have nothing to do with me, I mean, why I am cheering for my team? It doesn't mean any -- it doesn't make sense. But the point is, it does make sense:
it's a way of building up irrational attitudes of submission to authority, and group cohesion behind leadership elements -- in fact, it's training in irrational jingoism.
That's also a feature of competitive sports. I think if you look closely at these things, I think, typically, they do have functions, and that's why energy is devoted to supporting them and creating a basis for them and advertisers are willing to pay for them and so on.

I'm getting too old to be a fan of sports. The soccer world cup every four years should suffice.

Sister you're extremly likeable but if one doesn't believe at all in a higher deity and that he's responsible for the actions he's committing now, then that person has nothing stopping him from pursuing his own 'norms' or what he deems to be ethical or morally 'good'!

They can't possibly get that from their own mind, hence here come in the scriptures, without them the atheist would be a killing savage and animal with nothing stopping him!

So, the scriptures are the source of those morals and ethics and they didn't come from the brains of the dysfunctional deniers of the existence of God, how pathetic! Someone that denies his creators existence does not have any ethics nor morals!

Yes, the norms and ethics they live by have been borrowed from the religious folks and those morals and ethics that can be found in the scriptures themsevles hail from god Allaah the great to be exact! So if they denied the existence of Allaah and the existence of being summoned up one day and being answerable to ones actions then they have also forsaken morality and any ethics they might own or have because if you deny existence of the soucre of those values and norms then you have also denied morality or any ethics you might adhere to!

Sister atheism is really bad and the most heinous crime against god ever because how can one deny the existence of Allaah seing all the beauty and how everythings fits in so perfectly! Can that be possibly a coincidence, I don't believe so sister!

Look at creature and the human being especially and look at the beauty of his god given gifts isn't that remarkable? Who did this? Who created the human being so perfect? Was it all a coincidence? I don't think so sister, it was perfectly planned and executed, by whom? Allaah the exalted, the forgiver, sustainer, provider and seer of everything!

He is merciful god that forgives to the one who repents to him, he is peace! He is our creator!

We ask him to grant us his favours, forgive our sins, accepts our repentence and inshallah enters us to paradise? Don't you want paradise sister from Allaah?

May Allaah grant paradise to all the believers and muslims inshallah!

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Atheism is a evil like communism is and no true
Muslim
should defend it!

Although i don't agree with most of what MKA Yoonis stands for (especially with regards to his stance on the Ethiopian occupation of our country), i have to agree with him on this point.

The distinction Islam makes between those who believe in a creator and those who deny the existence of such a creator, is quite clear. We get an example of this distinction in Surah Ar-Ruum. In the first few verses of this Surah, a prediction is made that a battle in which the Romans were defeated by the Byzantines will be reversed within a few years and that "in that day believers will rejoice"(30:04). Why, you ask would believers rejoice? They would rejoice because the Christian Romans, although having distorted the teachings of 'Ise (Alaihi-Salam) still had the distinction of being from the 'People of the Book'. Whereas the Byzantines were adherents of Zoroastrianism. Mind you, Zoroastrian's still had a strange concept of a certain creator. The point, however, is that they did not fall in the category of the 'People of the Book'.

I don't believe that equating those who reject faith in any creator, as Athiests do, to those who atleast believe in a creator, is proper. As the Quran indicates:

"And if you ask them, Who created the heavens and the earth and made the sun and the moon subservient, they will certainly say, Allah". 29:61)

Whereas, Atheists would not give such a reply.

Finally, after all is said and done, the only religion acceptable in the sight of Allah is Islam.

"The Religion before Allah is Islam (submission to His Will): Nor did the People of the Book dissent therefrom except through envy of each other, after knowledge had come to them. But if any deny the Signs of Allah, Allah is swift in calling to account".(3:019)