Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

I WISH SHE WAS HERE!!!

OG Moti   

I wish she was here, i wish she was here, I wish i could hold her hands and tell her that she is the best thing happen to me in all my life, I wish she was here to share with her my bread and jam breakfast, my tuna lunch, and my nothing to eat at dinner, i wish she was here to share with me the tom and jerry show that i watch every 4:00 PM, i wish she was here to tell her that life has no meaning without her, that this world would make sense if she did not exist, i wish she was here to tell me in the morning before i go to work honey u wearing unmatched socks, to tell me that i rock her world, i wish she was here ....................................................................................................................................DAMN it... WHO IS SHE?

.................................................................................................................................................................................... ......................................................................

SOMALI WOMEN.. whereever u are

WAKE UP ...HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WAKE UP DUDE.. YOU UP...came back to us bro, we need you..dont you dare fall sleep on us like this..amigo

Jaabir   

OK.. i am just about ready to buy a ticket and fly to Cambodia to whoop OG-Moti's ass... Anybody wana come along is welcome :D:D:D

Waraa lol @ Tom And Jerry at 4 PM lol... walaah you remind me with my childhood smile.gif , how about Abbot and Castello, Kabtin Majed, Jazeerat al Kanz, 3adnaan wa Liiina.. Bashaar.. and No didnt forget about Grandizer lolol.. any nomads know what i am talking about :D:D:D

Jaabir   

walaah a7'ooki jab lana al galag lol.. anyways.. kabtin Majid was about a little kid growing up to become a soccer super star..

do u know Zeenah and Na7ool.. how about Haidi,

and comic magazines like Mujalat Majid, Baasim.. newspapers like Al Syaash, Al-Hadaaf. (wonder if that ugly culomnist still writes at the last page her culomn name was "Wrong Side")....

Eeeh.. diikrayaaaat walaah smile.gif

OG Moti   

OG_girl and Derman, wht language are u using? anyway, whoop my what?.... 3ajiib man some of my friends are cambodian and they eat everything if u know wht i mean.. but my favourate was 3adnaan wa liina i use to feel bad when i miss one show, man why they had to put all the good shows at 6:00 in the morning .. why not 4pm like tom and jerry, anyway man i had bad experience with captan majid, i tried one of his moves on the feild and i almost broke my back.. and do u remember the 2 twins one cliams the goal and flips when he receives the ball from the other one .. beleive me i tried and u dont want to know what happen... it was ugly, i could not go to .... for a week...

Mizz_lexus, yes i ment u... unless u are not somali...looooool hey i can stand ur new name can u change it back to ur old good name lexus.. hey becareful i think u got Cambodian in Australia and some of them could be my friends.. peace