Sign in to follow this  
milk

Dr Calikhaliif Galeyr thank god he is not my drocter

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Sophist:

What it comes down to is this: Milk is closer to C/lahi Yusuf than he is to Dr Galeydh.

:D;)

Rainbow, there is no other choice. But remember these are just accusations and Somalis will always find something for anyone who is not their distant uncle. That is pretty much how it has come down to lately.

I am honestly sickened by all these baseless accusations against a man who I think is more decent than 90% of the candidates in Doofaareey. It is sad.

milk   

woow brother u think a/y should be shot u should be banned from somaliaonline and i will make shore it happens because their is not need for hate here you know notthing about him u should be shot for saying this and go home

milk   

what u mean run agana puntland is his and he will stand as long as he want because puntland is not a country he is the man who made puntland and made it as strong as it is to day so what are u talking about

Dr. Galeyrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! is our next president of Somalia not Dictator ina yeey. Got it or need in far waaweyn laguugu qoro.

Gabbal   

Whether hated or not, Galaydh has obviously the support of sub-clan, much to the torment of ina Yey, and will shortly be having the support of the whole Clan and hopefully of Somalia.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

the support of sub-clan

I agree. This is amazing considering Galaydh just came into the picture not that long ago. He came in with an agenda, put it on the table, everybody listened and now you have the veteran warlords running for cover. :D Now, it is wait and see. Siyaasadani waa political -- Lakkad.