Sign in to follow this  
LadyDotNet

Cats out of the bag - Blair Daughter

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning:

How many of us have heard that Tony Blair's 16 year old daughter attempted to commit suicide? - 'Hush' was the word!

well it doesn't surprise me - while father is playing second fiddel to bush, daugher is left to deal with the pressure of being Blair's daughter!

whats your intake on this?

We dont even know whether the story is true or not. Cause I read the papers everyday and I have not come across it.

Besides is non of our business, what his children do. I dont vote for him cause of his childern, family or so on. I do it for his beliefs (in terms of politics).

We dont even know whether the story is true or not. Cause I read the papers everyday and I have not come across it.

You wouldn't have, there was a media block on the story.

Besides is non of our business, what his children do. I dont vote for him cause of his childern, family or so on. I do it for his beliefs (in terms of politics).

Well thats where we disagree, it is our business as long as he is an elected pm ( that should come to a swift end shortly smile.gif ).. He has chosen to be under the watchful eye of the nation - so if he is feeling the heat and his daughter can't handle it, I say good riddens Blair.

I see this as a sign that the Blair era is close to its end - Won't hold my breath too long, his replacement will no doubt be an equal disapointment :rolleyes: ...

“You wouldn't have, there was a media block on the story.”

Are you telling me, respectable papers like The Guardian, The Observer, The Times, and so on wont report on such a story? I doubt that very much and anyway I do not want to know such information!

“it is our business as long as he is an elected PM.”

No is not. He should be under the ‘watchful eye’ of the people in matters regarding policy, decisions he makes and anything along these lines. Having said that is none of our business what his children do and it should stay that way. When he is making decisions, he does not and he should not consider what his children/wife thinks of them. If he thoughts their views are important than the interest of the country, we might as well have elected his wife and children to run the country!

“I see this as a sign that the Blair era is close to its end.”

Sorry to disappoint you, Blair is not going anywhere and he will go on being PM as things stand now. If you were looking for a condemnation from Lord Butler’s report well there are no condemnations that warrants for his resignation!

On the contrary, the report absolved the government and the intelligence agencies of "deliberate distortion or culpable negligence"!

Well, well, well.....there is no way you have read 'Butler' - it is a very damning document, the conclusions being WAY OUT of line with the actual facts of the document - TRY READING IT instead of clinging to the line B.liar wants. There is no way round the fact that this was an ILLEGAL, not to mention IMMORAL action against a defenceless country ALL FOR OIL and of course ISRAEL (ISROIL!!).

Do you actually understand the tennets of DEMOCRACY? B.liar works for us, not the other way round.