Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland president arrives home

(Somalilandpress, 25th Dec 2008) Hargeysa, Somaliland. The president of Somaliland Dahir Riyaale Kahin has returned home after a week of travel to Djibouti and Ethiopia where he met with leaders of both countries.

President Riyale and his delegation landed at Egal International Airport, Hargeysa at 11:30am local time where they were greeted by vice president Ahmed Yusuf Yasin and other government officials.

The president did not speak with the press after his arrival; however he is expected to speak with the press in the next few days where he will speak about his two country trip.

However, Somalilandpress has learned that while the president was in Addis Ababa, he expressed worry about the Ethiopian government’s plans to widthdraw its forces from Southern Somalia.

Girls welcome the president

No official reports emerged following private talks between the two leaders, but informed sources said trade and security relations were discussed at length.

The Somaliland leader “expressed deep concern” regarding the planned withdrawal of Ethiopian troops, “especially since not enough African Union peacekeepers are present [in Mogadishu],” the source added.

It is the first time the Somaliland administration has directly addressed Ethiopia’s withdrawal plans.

nuune   

The Somaliland leader “expressed deep concern” regarding the planned withdrawal of Ethiopian troops, “

Oo sheekadu iney sii dhabaqduu rabaa odeyga oo ay tigreyga joogaan meesha!!

nasiib darro

RedSea   

Sheekadii Jaale Siyad Barre ayuu wadaa. Wadada in la isku safo oo caleemo qoyan loo ruxo miyaa mar walba? dhaka kale keen.

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

loooooooool ,, i never did.

where is the photo ??
:D

In my cellphone.

Poker   

Originally posted by xRed Sea:

Sheekadii Jaale Siyad Barre ayuu wadaa. Wadada in la isku safo oo caleemo qoyan loo ruxo miyaa mar walba? dhaka kale keen.

Since when did afar Islaamood of UDUB supporters become the whole nation?

UCID and Kulmiye also have their HIDIYO DHAQAN women who welcomes them every time they came back home with Caleemo Qoyan.

Just for you to know NO body goes to the streets to well come the president or any one one else in SOMALILAND.

RedSea   

Poker and JB,

Change is coming boys. No more music to and from the airport, no more old ladies being bothered to line in sun to welcome a thug like Dahir Rayaale Kahin.

Besides these are not Islaamo>>>> riyalewelcome-300x225.jpg Put on your magnified glasses to see clearly. :D

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Jibbo bilaa aqoon mushkiladaasay leedahay ,,,
:D

Waa iska caadi like my man Malcolm X used to say "he's thirty for knowledge" :D

RedSea   

I really like to know what knowledge it takes to be a cyber cheerleader for a tired old politician?

You two have no limits. You oughta be ashamed of yourselves. i expect these kinda belly dancing from Duke and his friends but not from you. ;)

ps. macnaha hido iyo dhaqan mataqaan horta?

Hido iyo dhaqan lama yidhaa dhaqankii uu siyad barre ka tagay. :D

Poker   

Once again you missing the point.

The knowledge you need has nothing to do with Rayaale. :D

LOL@Hido iyo dhaqan and Siyaad bare....where did that come from couz?

RedSea   

Your blind loyalty is under scrutny here buddy. Don't change the subject. Rayaale IS the subject.

Poker,

what do you mean where did that come from?

you're the one who coined 'old ladies lining up with green leafes and bandboys, an Udub tradition!' am I wrong there? :D