Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Pulling a 'Badbaado Qaran' in Baydhabo

Leopard never changes its spot. Xasan Sh. and his little minions thought what they pulled in Xamar in Abriil, 2021, will also work in Baydhabo.

Arming clandestinely little militia members and trying to occupy a house and another centre. They called themselves 'Ciidamada Badbaabada Koonfur Galbeed.' For several weeks they were told to disarm and vacate. They refused. Until yesterday when a brutal crackdown was unleased on them and those places were freed, one a villa owned by Xasan Sh.'s  previous finance minister in his previous term, a man by the name of Fargeeti. He is an Soomaali-Australian. One can' t watch videos of the scene of clashes afterwards. Those dozen militias wax yar naftooda lagu qabtay ka soo haray, making their children orphans, while kuwii lacagta yar soo siiyeyna hotellada Xamar iskaga raaxeysanaayo. 

Do they really think what they pulled in Xamar would work in Baydhabo, especially a veteran of RRA like Laftagareen in his deegaan? That they would make him a 'marti' in Baydhabo as they claimed Farmaajo was in Xamar?

321521590_466960468958357_91492545248108

321507473_733889204391888_69266029491553

On 12/25/2022 at 12:51 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

What odds? Muuse Muqayil oo laba sano sharcidarro ah ku darsaday will be long gone before Laftagareen. 

Genuine question, how many people vote SW's leadership s/elections? More or less than Puntland's 60 votes? 😁

For Lafta's survival depends on how much skin Addis Abeba puts into him. That is a tough ask, as Ethiopia no longer has the same clout as it once wielded. Other than that, Lafta seems toasted. He leads a very poor state with no much income and he is up against cashed up folks with backing from Villa Somalia. 

On 12/24/2022 at 8:51 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

What odds? Muuse Muqayil oo laba sano sharcidarro ah ku darsaday will be long gone before Laftagareen. 

Muuse already chased from Laascaanood. I told you, pay attention, for this second prediction in days. 

44 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Muuse already chased from Laascaanood. I told you, pay attention, for this second prediction in days. 

I wonder what you will be saying when President Muse is welcome to Laascaanood with all the whisles and bells? 

I would suggest for you to prepare for that day. :D

Daneystiyaashii fashilmay are back and are as awful as before. Odayaal gaboobay oo qasaaro kale u soo taagan. Shame.

Haddeeba iswadan lahaayeen fiicnaan lahaaydaa. Iyaga dhan siyaasiin kale jeebka ugu jiraan, sida Ilyees (Sheekh Shariif), Shariif Xasan (Xasan Kheyre), Xuseen Sh. Maxamuud and Jawaari (Xasan Sheekh). Shame again.

musharixiinta-koonfur-galbeed-1-1.jpg

On 1/5/2023 at 9:47 PM, baala xoofto said:

I wonder what you will be saying when President Muse is welcome to Laascaanood with all the whisles and bells? 

I would suggest for you to prepare for that day. :D

Who is laughing now after eight months? I foretold you so:

"What odds? Muuse Muqayil oo laba sano sharcidarro ah ku darsaday will be long gone before Laftagareen. "

Such a shame disappearing behind tails markii hilfaha laguu qaado.

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Who is laughing now after eight months? I foretold you so:

"What odds? Muuse Muqayil oo laba sano sharcidarro ah ku darsaday will be long gone before Laftagareen. "

Such a shame disappearing behind tails markii hilfaha laguu qaado.

😀 LOL 

That didn't age well.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1