Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

kiss irag good bye!

well i aint gonna waste your time copying/pasting a long article from some talking-head article! but i believe the writing is on wall!! kiss it good bye georgie boy!!! u blew it!! and some how, everyone knew that is exactly what you were gonna do!!

if u ever ask u yourself, why ppl refused to see the truth! i mean this was his intentions since he came to office, and homie aint had no plan!!

so it takes 2 evils to tango! but what next yo! i didnt care for sadam, but hey, not 4 u too! i am still trying to erase from my head from what sr bush did and now u? gimme a break man! and just ride back into taxas n do whatever u do there!!

u thought its was over! i got news for it just start homie! now u got the whole ppl against u! good job! meat head!

un, stay away! only way out, now u gotta listen to the ppl and let listen to there wish! otherwise, u know what is gonna hit the roof!!

brits will be out soon! already Blair believes that hes been betrayed! what ****** azz! france and germany will never get in there anyway!

but heres the end result! spain's lost coz of his sport for this losing endavour, now next is japan, usa and england! good job lads!! would u trust these folks with 7/11! not!!

i mean what were they thinking about!! hah! i thought they were leaders! i guess not!! just some losers who were brought to office due to influences!!!

well as they say, when the sh$$t gets tough, u what hits the road jack!!

i mean what were they thinking about!! hah! i thought they were leaders! i guess not!! just some losers who were brought to office due to influences!!!

i think their little fantesy went too far. now they reaping their mistakes. but what the issue here is will Iraq become a country again. remember millions of guns, lots of different groups, tribes, ethnics, sects and on top of that American revenge. i think the future is not that bright. but Allah has its plans.

Cawralo   

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Haven't heard nothing from the kurds, and most main stream shia's seem to have more respect for Sistani. The americans will never leave Iraq, not anytime soon anyway. It will probably become the crown jewel of the american imperial.