Sign in to follow this  
Abid Abass

'We'll be Back Next Year '- A Roman Tale

The Serie:A Title is in the handz of the Rossaneri, they deserved it 2 be honest beating all the big teamz in the league

HOWEVER....

Many people tend to forget how Roma obliterated evryone and anything in itz path at the beginning of the season. If we can hang on to key assets such as the drama kingandqueen cassano and totti as well as samuel i believe we will dominate once again.

Forza Rome

Baaniyal   

sorry Roma fan your time to shine was this season and you just had the luck of having Ac Milan on excellent form. No odubt i think you guys played the better football,but you didn't do it against the big boys. I don't see you doing it again next season, cause Emerson is gone,Samuel might be leaving. And your golden boy Totti might head down to Madrid.

First Let me Wlcm you back to the site bro, u excellent foresight n contributions have been missed { :D }

Now, i am somewhat depressed at the prospect of a Emerson and Samuel:Less Roma

Totti will stay, hopefully his Moaning and Threats to walk out on us will be just more hot air from him :D .

If we are gonna sell samuel and emerson who are our captains in defence and Medfield i expect us to sign 2 great players or 2 very talented youngsters.

Either way am sure we will be competitive again, Champions league and a new buyer and those now inevitable sales should provide us with enough for 1 new defender 1 new medfielder and at least 1 new striker.

Viking   

Milan beat Roma atleast four times the past season. They have bought Stam to strengthen their defence. Roma have lost Capello and probably Emerson and Samuel too. It will be interesting to see whther Roma can keep up with Milan next season.