Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

C/allahi Xasan Firinbi, major dhabo-dhilif warlord, oo maanta bakhtiyay

Emperor   

Inalilaah wa inaa ilayhi raajicuun, hada mawaxaa loo baxsanaayaa Maydka aan cayno... only exposes the real face of the so called "faithful islamists" and its supporters... Now you couldn't present anything but to initiate a whole thread for insulting a dead person... Islaanimana waa lagu qaraabanayaa,Magaca Muslinka dadkaan oo kale ayaa kadilay

Nepthy, I have a political veiw and sometime present few sents here on SOL like many other posters, nothing more, you might not like my views... You, and some other members that contribute to this site have their own opinion that I don't like, it's a human nature, we can't all be thinking similar hence have different veiw points. I respect other poeple's positions, I did for years on SOL, and my veiw are solely mine no one is forced to embrace them.... That said, I think you can understand why I detest this topic, it has no direction, meaning and purpose for anyone, neither does it strength the argument of fake Mullahs... It's lose lose situation... Marka Kashafa aniga wax dhib ah kama qabo, it's the message that he conveys, irrelevant and ridiculous only shoots himself in the foot, and lately his topics have become a typical of this trash....

Hadaa diidaana tiina iska wata

^^^As usual spot on. They try to take the moral high ground and yet they cheere when corpses are mutiliated, they support the parading of women and children and now insult a civil servent who died of natural causes.

Even when they talk about the civilians plight, its to score points and they forget that when they wanted an all out war on Bay, Puntland and other areas they never cared about the impat this would have on the civilains every where.

These people are bankrupt of any ideas.

Coloow   

Emporer,

As far as I know Firimbi was a walord who killed probably hundreds of somalis, made a fortune by having roadblocks (isbaaro-lord). Now that disqualifies him from being a good muslim.

There are hundreds of people who are stuck in graves as a consequence of his actions 1991-2007. Why don't you support those victims?

Calling for Allah's mercy for warlords is a crime against our intellect.

I wonder how a thug/warlord suddenly becomes a good person to be mourned. Once a isbaaro-lord always a criminal (even in death).