Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Yaa madax weyne u doran laheeden

MZanzi   

madaxweyne yaad u dooran laheydeen cabdullahi yusuff or cabdi qasam aniga,,,

hadaan aniga iska bilaabo oo doorashadeyda dhibto labadooda midna madoorteen ee waxan dooran lahaa mid alle yaqaan oo tacliin iyo maskax qeybsanto leh oo wadankeena maamuli karro ilahay hanoo sahlo madaxweyne fiican oo cadaalad ah ameen>

sis Hibo

its good thread but you haven't specify which one you prefere. i think somalis are good in opposing things but have difficult in suggesting alternatives. its good to mention the cretaria for the new leader but who do you think has that characteristics. it'll be good to mention one or two so we can discuss either agree or disagree with you. now my choice of the new leadership is this; Abdulahi yusuf should be a president as he has some leadership qualities and some backup resources. i beleif if he is chosen for the post i'll give my consent and blessing. i don't beleif though only abdulahi yusuf can solve our leadership problems but team of mixed abilities will work.

best wishes