Sign in to follow this  
Positive

Knowledge is power - perception.

Positive   

In the quantum field there is no separation. I, you, she and it are contained in the ocean of the field; from the stand point of the ocean there is just the field ( the ocean ).

Energy therefore both in its material form and its pure form is entangled. Space-time continuum is just a construct that gives the illusion that there are separate objects.

http://vodpod.com/watch/3374060-quantum-intrication-all-one-

The Awakener2

Muriidi   

if we redefine existance in the individual as something that happens every minute and lasts for

2-3 seconds ..

Muriidi   

if we define "human" as indivisible and not familiar with the concepts of zero and infinity ..which makes "human" an entity ..

so we defined (not discovered) the existance of

a (the) "human entity" ..

Voltaire   

It's baffling how this thread is riddled with ridiculous mysticism. Positive, if you are really interested in quantum entanglement, then should be investing in education and not watching new age 'we are all connected' nonsense. To really understand this stuff requires a complete mastery of Weyl algebra, Markovian probability, Hilbert spaces, Projection operators, Orthonormal basis, and many other serious stuff (the physics parts of which I have not mentioned) before you even begin to make a definition. If you ever understand this stuff (which I doubt -- but let's forget my doubt for a second for the sake of irony/amusement), you will then understand why EVERY single sentence from your last post is laughably absurd from physicist's frame of referrence. You and Muriidi authored some of the most ridiculous posts I've came across for a while -- (while still of course mystic nonsense, Paragon at least displayed what appeared to be a tangible, if misled, Cartesian doubt at some point).

Positive   

Voltiare,

First the reason you are baffled has probably to do that you either have strong preconceived ideas which do not accommodate what I wrote; or you could not digest the content of the topic. In both cases your bafflement has more to do with you than the other contributors of the topic.

Second I'm not interested in quantum entanglement but I'm interested on the esoteric knowledge and initially the elemental and spiritual constitution of man and then The Creator. Self knowledge is what this topic is trying to propagate and you are welcome to make your contribution to it.

Last but not the least I don't claim that I'm knowledgeable person but I can take part in discussions on a "layman's terms". Hence for this discussion to become more fruitful you could elaborate your stand on topics you mentioned such as mysticism, Science and spirituality, the mastery of Weyl algebra etc. Or you could write your rebuttal. In that way I could learn from you.

The Awakener2

Muriidi   

*if we redefine existance in the individual as something that happens every minute and lasts for

2-3 seconds ..

*if we define "human" as indivisible and not familiar with the concepts of zero and infinity ..which makes "human" an entity ..

so we defined (not discovered) the existance of

a (the) "human entity" ..

* we discovered , religion is not a human attribute. humans can't be religious ..

but there are religious situations .. which can be solved simply by being human .

ruby.jpg