Sign in to follow this  
Thought_Control

for the abolition of the third world debt

salam all

wow i havent been here in years well more like months lol to be exact 7 months maybe hey was i missed? come on say yes enough about me and lets discus topic at hand.

see am part of this committe lobiying for the abolition of the third worlds debt well moraly am part of the committee. does this make any sens? poor countries havin to pay billions of dollars in money or in goods to rich countries the illegitimacy of debt and related issues is overwelming thus hindering the development of the third worlds progress that my friend is called illogical-logicallity, how it all started lets be brief about HISTORY during the colonisation era years and years ago.

European powers such as France may Allah doom her for its ban on the hijab which is a direct low blow to islam but thats another issue, lets get back to ours, france , belgiun, holland england spain so on and so forth are in most part responsible for the detriment of the poor countries they have colonized. heres an exemple of ILLOGICAL LOGICALLITY. when a country is colonized in order to depart with the aggressor in other words for its independance has to pay an enormous make that odious amount of money for its independance weird isint it? heres an analogy, i come to ur house destroy all ur goods and u cant do a thing about but pay me in order for me to leave which u do ofcourse does that make any sens? exemples Haiti paid france millions for its independance, my beloved country djibouti paid millions for its independance,my other beloved country somalia paid millions to england and italy every other third wolrd country paid for its independance 50% of the PNB OF colonized nations was paid to aggressors the question is who owes what to whom?

conclusion is wy do we poor countries owe any debt? we shouldnt in first place and heres what we askin for FOR POOR COUNTRIES TO GET BACK ON THEIR FEETS DEBT HAS TO BE ABOLISHED WE ARE NOT ASKIN FOR MONEY SIMPLY TO ABOLISH DEBT FOR REPARATIONS WOULDNT THIS BE GOOD? ZERO DEBT FOR THE ALREADY RICH? THEY OWE US THAT MUCH ITS THEM WHO EXPLOITED POOR COUNTRIES THEREFORE THEY OWE DEBT TO US ALL WE ASKIN FOR IS REPARATIONS IN THE FORM OF ABOLITION OF DEBT ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION.

shoot love to continue but cant so long folks salam

"hipocrisy is the only evil that walks invisible except to ALLAH alone"