Sign in to follow this  
Thought_Control

The Haves,havenots and the have little

salam

The perenial Question: does the END justify the MEANS? the ethics of means and ends, the real question is does this particular end justify this particular means?

ok confused? am i losing u? need help in understanding what the hell am i talkin about?

simple we are talkin about LIFE and how you LIVE it is the story of means and ends, the ends is what u want and the means is how u get it.

society is composed of 3 groupes d individu, mankind itself is in 3 different parts. classe superieur, classe moyenne et la classe inferieur

the haves, have-little and the have-nots.

the haves: classe superieur c est a dire with power, food, security, luxury

they suffocate in their surpluses while the have-nots starve

the haves want to keep things as they are and are opposed to change, they are cold and dertermined to freeze the status-quo.

the have-not are chained together by the common misery of poverty rotten housing, disease ignorance political impotence and despair when employed their jobs pay the least and they are deprived in all areas basic to human growth, caged by color, physical or political.

the haves with its arrogance opulence its police, its courts, and its justice morales ,laws and order are mere words when used by the haves. they live with the possible threats to their possessions are allways faced with the question of "WHEN DO WE SLEEP". while the perenial question for the have-nots is "WHEN DO WE EAT" their cries are not give us but get of our backs.

In between you find the have-little torn between upholding the status quo to protect the little they have yet wanting change so they can get more. the have-little are discribed as social, political and economic SCHIZOIDS.

a certain Machiavely wrote the "PRINCE" for the haves" bourgoies" on how to hold power.

This is written for the have-nots on how to take it away

awaiting answers. (a vous de jouer) ur turn the french connection lol

Faheema.   

Isn’t this another way of classifying social status??

Upper class

&

Middle class

This has always been an issue, the grouping of people together and placing them status within society according to the groups they belong to, is as old as society itself. Two main examples are Racial and Religious grouping. So, as far as I am concerned its education that counts at the end of the day, not your social value.

However, if you look at "the rich and the poor" from Islam point of view, you will notice that ALLAH (swt) did that for a reason.

"There is no envy except in two: a person whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it in the right way, and a person whom Allah has given wisdom (i.e. religious knowledge) and he gives his decisions accordingly and teaches it to the others. (Bukhari)."

Final words from me……Those who are class conscious are simply too ignorant.

au revoir!

Cawo

Miriam1   

Thought control, preety much u defined the class system

The ultra rich

The well off middle class

and the

Straving peasents...all put in layterms.

I have a feeling ur a fan of the french revolution

Wasnt thier class system of three estates

The first estate--Clergy--consisting of the Higher clergy --mainly nobles-- Lower clergy---peasents, as in parish priests.

Second estate--Nobles--consisting of the-- New nobility --and--Old nobility

Third estate--Middle class and Peasents.

This class system in many ways just transformed, the middle class became the second estate, the poor peasents remain in the third estate where as the "money" rich nobility of our age have become the first estate.

Does the ends satisfy the means in what sitution exactly...in the manner we live or on the ideal of class systems.

I understand wat u have written and it lol sounds like an excerpt from my history text book but one crucial aspect is missing the arugument.As my english teacher says

" Without an arugument ur stating the obivous"

LANDER   

Ruba, in your post you’ve just expressed exactly what I was asking myself about the original post. Beyond stating some knowledge, thought control forgot to mention his own view on this hypothetical question……and by the way is it a hypothetical question? Or are their specific ENDS and MEANS that are being referred?

p.s. I like that quote from your english teach ruba

Khayr   

Salaamz,

There is a universal caste system that exists in people.

1. The Visionaries

2. The Scholars

3. The Warriors

4. The Artisians

5. The Labourers

"THE UNDERSTANDING OF A MAN IS THE MEASURE OF THEIR SOUL"

The lower are in the majority and the higher have always been in the minority.