Sign in to follow this  
SkyWalker

what can you do for your country

A salaam calykum wa rahmatulaah wa barakaatu

a famous man by the name of jfk once said,

"is not what your country can do for you, is what you can do for your country"

so ppl, i really like to know what you think you can do for your country RIGHT NOW not tomorrow, remember a country can be build without a Gove, If some how some way the ppl are connected, The faction of the Gove. is to protect and the economy of the country is controlled by the citizens so what we need right now is TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, AND TO START SOME ACTION!!!! We can contribute if it means by our used clothe (I know for sure we have butch of clothes that we have no use in our closets), used books, educational material like pens, pencils, notebooks….etc. everyone is waiting some one to start something that we can contributed in our country, so brothers and sisters, we have to start something in somewhere, SO WHAT WE GOING TO DO, you, know if are going to school, and have a dream to go back one day but what is their to go back if everything is ciaos you know I leave to the rest to you to finished.plz

Indeed.

I think the best i can do as an individual is to continue to get educated and improve myself so that i can in return be in a position to help those who are hve enjoyed less oppotunities than myself back home and indeed those currently struggling over here.

I Think thats the most effective thing that we can try to do.

As individuals we must strive to be the best in all areas of society. We must move away from all those Depressing headlines that places us bottom of most social indicators, and try to model ourselfs on the asian communities of the Indian and Chinese who place great importance on education and a culture of success, rather than what we have now which is a culture of complacency ad blame.

Greater Numbers in Higher Educational Positions should Transer to Greater Community Activity, Representation, and leadership in all important areas such as Crime and Imprisoned Youths and Adults, Housing and Employment, and Councelling and Rehabilitation. This are things that are currently Grossly Neglegted ( in the case of the uk )and are of urgent need of action.

If we are to be of any help to our Pple back home we must strive to establish a healthy footing in this country where we are socially activte, well educated, wealthy and speak with one united voice.

Zaylici   

while you are becoming the best you can be you could also during this period save lives and enrich the lives of other. Perfecting your self and contributing your country as much as you can are not mutually exclusive

What Can We Do for Somalia?

A great question at large, we need to find the answer for this question for it will hount us on a latter note.

We need to take dramatic steps to get where we are trying to reach.

Help!... We need to find ways to overcome this TRIBAL issues and usless conflicts that happen between us even though we are far away from Somalia.

Help!... We need to build the base of our young kids, start a youth rally, and get all the parents together so they will participate together as a community and as a FAMILY.

Help!... We need right minds to get things done, lets follow and obey each other as Somali people, the people who WILL HELP SOMALIA GET BACK ON THE MAP.

Help!... We need more than one thing, we need more leaders, more teacher, more scholars, we need FAMILY ties, we need KNOWLEDGE.

not the type of knowledge you get from COLLEDGE, but the knowledge that starts at home.

Help!...I wish all my people would stick to their diin the right way and know that everything will fall into place, the right place. May ALLAH help us ALL.

Help!... only if I had more time. I would yell for MORE HELP...but till next time, play safe, don't be a slave, and work for what you hope to get after your grave...Am DeadlyVision sayin Good day and Goody living....Hold it down....416 representin D-BLOCKZ

sa laam.

Guys maybe I didn’t made my self clear, if its possible can we put some ideas how can support in our country RIGHT NOW, not after we get our degrees. You see the child was born in ’90 is 13years old now, and what is the chance that you thing that child can read and write, ooh and talk about the child that was 13yrs old in ’90 what was the chance that child aver want to school, or the percentage that child can read or write. the child that was 13yrs in the ’90 no longer a child is he/she would you believe that child is 26 today, maybe that child is what causing most of killings, and guess what could happen in 13yrs from today, if we don’t do something or this peace talks don’t go well, so ppl it may not be much but we ought start collecting some kind of useful materials for the education in K1-12 or whatever they call nowadays. lets start our education in the base and help kids that are really the needy

am sure we can do this if we put our minds and energy together.

My apology if I said more or left something, plz add what you can.thx

TAGANE..........

Man I got the same interest in somalia if not greater, so this is what am doing to help my COUNTRY.

1st *inshallah*I will take care of my self and become EDUCATED, for knowledge is the key to all doors.

2nd *insha'allah* I plan to get the KIDS here to grow up with their heads up, for we are not safer where ever we might be as REFUGEES or IMMIGRANTS, than we would be in SOMALIA.

Death is for all, so is living.

3rd *insha'allah* I wish to organize the KIDS once again, so they would understand and get along with each other better, for COLLABORATION is the key to a NATIONS success.

4th *insha'allah* I would like to take more time on doing and talking about ways to make somalia a COUNTRY again, and connect love with out hate through RELIGION, for DIIN keeps the Mind Body and SouL clean.

5th *insha'allah* well I can go on, but these would only be ideas and goals if I have no action, so for my last OBLIGATION I would practice to teach right ACTIONS.

and WELL WE ALL KNOW THE REASON WE ARE FAR BEHIND THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD------>QABIIL, face it, but don't take it to heart, because TRIBES where to make NATIONS come together and relate from far DISTANCE.....funny huh, how easy words come, but action tends to keep its difficult trense, it all depends if -We!- can learn from each other.

"it takes more than one page to finish a book, takes more than one line to done a page, and takes a whole lot of reading to feel and be BRIGHT".... :eek: woow I jus' made that up :D

anyways...TAGANE....man give us ideas 1st b4 you ask us for ideas, for all I know you could be doing this for SCHOOL assignment seen.

OUT~with a DeadlyVision...now Reppin4 416 Scarborough EASTSIDE stayin LOVELY.... BIG UP 2all SOMALIS in the STRUGGLE of the QURBAD...

DeadlyVision