Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Being Somali is a Choice!!!

guevara i totally understand where you coming from but having said that i feel i have to symphatise with those nomads who don't feel they should stand up and be counted as nomads.

as you may know somali papulation is dominated by youth between the age of 19-35 and most of us came to the west in very early ages we left everything behind including our parents very few of us are lucky enough to have thier both parents

with them so who guides them? i guess you can only imagine by comparing them to you or anybodyelse you know.

when you're young you can easily be influenced by those ppl sorrounding you be it parents or relative but the point remains we shouldn't judge them yet but instead help them see the light and never give up on them coz they all need our help.

don't forget we all have to work on for a better tomorrow if not for us then for our future kids just like our ancestors did other wise there won't be no hope. i hate to admit this but when we all go back home if we ever do there will be some rather funny charachters so in order to avoid that i challenge all of you let's work on for a better future otherwise we can all kiss our beloved somalia good bye.