Sign in to follow this  
Warrior of Light

Beware of GLASS !!!!!

Qac Qaac   

all i was saying in somali is just a paranoia. sickness that u don't know where u get it from.

but i don't get it, why would u be naked in a places that u r not familiar with. even change rooms u not gonna be completly naked. anyways i got ur pt. so that is all that matters.

Some men don't get this. Listen..we women have to go to the extra effort of covering up as Muslims. Having a pervert(male of course) watch me may not be my fault but it is still not something I want to be subjected to. It is a violation of my privacy.

There is no end to a pervert's methods in getting a glimpse of unsuspecting female flesh. Mirrors are an old favourite whether two-way or deliberately dropped on floors. Peeping through windows and drilling holes in walls are other classics. Imagine some greasy stranger watching you and getting a sexual kick out of it. Don't tell me that doesn't make your skin crawl, man or woman.

Qac Qaac

Its got nothing to do with paranoia. Brother you forget that there is something called Awrah of the woman. She may not be naked in the terms of the galos when changing in changing room but according to shariah she is naked. And there is something called Haya>>she is sensitive to exposing herself unnecessarily so if there is a peping tomcat naturally she is scared.

True sheherazade its the glimpse which matters. If Allah says a scent of a females perfume is Zinnah what about a glimpse??? May Allah protect us.