Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Plot To Murder Ayan Hirsi Ali.

^^^ many of saxaabada rasul alaah waxay ahaayeen gaalo aad oo dhib badan.. calyh alsalaatu waslaan in oo ilaahy hadeeyo oo ugu ducayn jiray.markay islameen muslimkii oo wanaagsan ay ka mid noqdeen... so why not Ayaan ayo wixi la mid ah?!!

Wiilo   

AJ sxb ma waxaad isku barbar dhigaysaa Ayaan Xirsi iyo Asxaabtii Rasuulka (CSW) waraa Asxaabta markii hore ayay gaalo ahaayeen balse sxb Qoftaan markii hore waxay ahayd Islam but she chose to be Gaalo marka sxb ma isku barbar dhigikartid.

Go figure:...............

^^^how do you know that? is it a given that if yre born into a muslim family, youll be a muslim adult?

on another note, were all born muslims no matter who our parents are. ( i had an argument in my head and i just lost it so im just gonna leave it at that for the moment.)

>>>>>>>The Controversial MP is back from hiding...She ran for dear life to Maine..USA

We should talk to her instead of killing her..We should try to make look foolish...the more you try to kill her, the more she looks genuine.

Even the recent opinion poll about religious tolerance in Holland showed that "SHE HAS LITTLE TRUTH IN HER STORY AGAINST ISLAM"

So her close family should organize we see her and tell her the TRUTH...

Wiilo   

I always heard about this women and what she said about Islam, but today I decided to search and hear what she said about Islam and Muslims and somehow I came across this article about her in Radio Netherlands.

"Controversial Dutch MP Ayaan Hirsi Ali has returned to public life after more than two months in hiding, determined to continue with her fight against Muslim oppression."

you can read the whole article here about A.H.A.

http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/Ned050119

Inaa lillaah Wa inaa ilayhi Raajicuun,,,,,,