Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Sarcastic view on things.......

I like that MsWERD...

That was explanative peice there

True words are only understood from many views.

Quote:

& they don’t accept their own mail because these troublemaking muslims lace a letter so well with baby powder but won’t go to jail because it just doesn’t go well.

their nation’s emotions are wrestling while her money is investing.

Avoiding AID’s epidemics because she doesn’t like spending on testing.

their poliTRICKians eat fried chicken watch Crooked News Network & the West Wing thinkin of a way to say war is the correct thing.

Damn…& how am I supposed to explain to my child that I’m not in denial?

Chattin about how peace is not in style & that it’s cool to have a new-clear stockpile.

It's cool to have a new-clear stockpile & and irony will comfort the enemy.

Even in America, its good to project hunger in the stomach of a black child & poverty will import-deport more many me.

Presidents evidence is created from truth to keep 3rd world countries remain as 3rd world countries.

Simply it's plain, keep the poor in pain; keep the thoughts num in our brains. Shame on uranium games our leaders play, atomic plans on nutty hands will vanish many men and I say. Asid rain will only claim those who lack roof made out of steel cotter radioactive with litle stain. & Mason is out to cover our mindbodies like small box, from CNN to FOX, they box mainstream pictures that gets my temper seethe in steam, but cool of after the 1st footage. Hate due to confusion, love from them abusing I mean. Seeing through their plots, I hunger for a early revenge; but feel too weak to damage any manage meant to be lacking manpower advantage I express in frantic.

Panic about deportation, collection in nations, than addition of religion, tribunal jurisdiction is their way or no way. And Oow Yeeah trust me on this one when I say, prayers will be shot by the paw; dont ask me how. All I comprehend is enemy front lines is becoming very thin see how it fines, flowing as it blinds. Your believes, happiness with how evil decieves, sadness how you forget to say (SCW) when you heard Prophets name.

Memories we waste, thinking we are part of them some of us deny our own race, putting us in a weaker place; Ooooh I can't waite till the real battling days...cause right now most of us are in a daze lookin to find our ways, living with disgrace, three times I wash my face. aply the same on my Right-Left arms, Ears & Forhead, Leg-Leg am done what as I said___

Hope We-I make it to a better day of happiness in realness...cause now this seems unreal and I soo deeply feel this, as if am near this illness of characterized action and I never faked. But, as time goes I too may be marked at the end, as to be one of those who plaid humanities artificial. Hope fate lets me meet my strongest faith, than I would make even my enemies feel greate. Waite b4 u mistake, 4even my enemies are allowed to repent and pray away the sins they made... Maintain str8 hope you got lost in what I said......

...irony in fact...

Something like bla'bla, but makes sense to some&me_ so summon me-> DeadlyVision

~1~

PME

Visionary

love both of your poets you are natural poets just ignites me

we make no pullet powder

but own billion bazooka

bomb days and no better days

work for white America is world order

be puppet of baby lion and you will be the master

love from D.C and your birth place don't even mater

is hash hash bis what is your account in Geneva

showing hungry infant in TV for their kids appetizer

fool me trick me is in their constitution

their will jungle low rural jury in terabora

judgement day to war crime will be in motion

son of mahmoud,dealyvision and MsWord on prosecution

until that day the world will be a disaster.