Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Sterotypical Opinions.....why is it that......

Blessed   

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

I guess thats life. I hear some really strange stereotypes but I find them rather amusing. Imagine the world withought stereotypes, it would be boring.

Anyway, we all stereotype ppl before we get to know them but Only a brain dead individual would judge individuals (they know) on the basis of hearsay :rolleyes:

Sterotypical Opinions, Gets in Within..

...Hurts hearts of millions yet not considered a sin.. ........why is that?

I know it is a sin to Back Bite someone.

Sterotyping someone......well for some of us they hold to be true in most instance. I am not saying it is a good thing to do, far from it.

However it is the case that you retain within you such sterotyps with the encounters you make, or indeed you disragard them.

Am not an anhtropologist..........but it is the case from my expierances, certainly that most asains in Uk (london) are doing quite well for themselves, my hats of to them.

Most Black youths of various backgrounds, ethinic and religous are falling away in huge numbers, and are enagaged in many Distructive activities, although this is mainly the boys with girls catchin up very quickly. Why is that?

Most white ppl you encounter have some issue or other, by hey who doesnt.

Most Faggots are Faggots disgusting and un-natural, Same Goes for Dykes.

And Most ppl do carry and act on the Steroytipcal views that exist within themselves, me being an example.

I wouldnt exactly agree that the world would be boring without them..........but lets face it we are human beings, totally and utterly falable, we somali have unfortunately many steroytipcal views of africans and of ourselves. It is the degree to which we accept them to be true and pre judge someone is how we can soften our rough edges.

And to that i fear allah and always attempt not to pre judge anyone whether White/Black/Brown.........Muslim or Christain, Hindu or Jew and whatever else.