Sign in to follow this  
Baby_G

True luv

Baby_G   

True luv is like ghosts which every body talks about but yet very few have seen, The day that we first met the angels whispered perfect, I'll miss u wen i go to bed at nite, but i'll miss ya mo wen i wake up, I am found in ur dreams, located in ur heart and constantly running thru ur mind, If u find urself digging a deeper and deeper hole den stop digging, 2 get 2 da rainbow u got 2 put up wit da rain, A legal kiss is neva as good as a stolen 1, Love is like war, easy to begin wit but yet hard to end, Love is da angel that wanders within, tormenting the heart, Love is just 1 word but with so many meanings, Love is a promise, Love is a souvenir, Once given never forgotten, Never let it disappear, Love is sitting together in the middle of a bench wer there is plenty of space on either sides, whats in a name??? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Aight sayf i gats 2 bounce smile.gif

Paragon   

what is true love or true pain?, what is the truth thats makes me write less? Is it true laziness or even true illussions? Maybe it is true lies and false truth! Is it oblivion? or is it something else that makes me interested not in humans? seduction? I mean, I am interested not in love, not in lieing and show biz? What is there? anything to loose? or to live for?

True love is waking up and seeing their face....looking at ur food and seeing their face in it lol...seeing their face in everything u try to do untill it makes u sick :eek: .