Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Well done! Bravo! Phasez on ya sample, yo dont stop

Hibo   

YO! That is one of the wickedest sample comin from phasez, keep da flow stady en smoof, ya hearD!

Just klik on da phasez logo on the bottom of the frontpage! and hear dem spit it on da rewl-audio aight!

medman.gif

Click here to hear the sample,

http://www.eaglemediapro.com/music/dheela.rm

Go boyz

@};------------------|_____________________

Coz it is the truth, we was born from wars//

fought the wars and then, fled the wars//

So In my case, my middle name is war//

my first name enama my surname is war//

So, dont mess with us, we are the Nomads//

The bandits;.

__________________|---------------------;{@

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 04-26-2002).]

Hibo   

Miskiin lol, sxb odey jijiroole camal aan isku gegedinaa nooh.

caw cadaan beec

caw guduud beec

caw cagaar beec

Ma magli jirtey? hehehe lol

But these guys are doing well with their sampe and they gotta get some credit for it from us.

Hibo   

am.feeling..it..I.just.wanted..to..know..where..they..all..att..and..when..the..album..is.coming..out..one..luv

Hibo   

they wicked walaahi, they got nice flows to go with it too...nice voice...can someone fill me in about where they from?

Hibo   

yeah, i must agree, phazes are holding down for us to the fullest, somali i mean.

if i am not mistaken they from Minnifabolous and i saw a poster saying album out this summer.

fo'show i will look out for them.

hater 1   

Hater, you are allowed to disagree but not to disrespect. Please respect our site and don't do any personal attacks on fellow nomads.

Thanks

Somalia Online

hey dont blame the brother for critisizing.

haa waa hetarkii baa hadlaya

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 04-12-2002).]

hater 1   

forgive me if u guys took that critisizm as a disrespect but all i wanted to do is express my opinion.

plus i had high hopes for KEINAAN, until he flopped. so i dont want these fellas to end up like dat.

nuthing personal

so please dont erase this

Hibo   

first thing is first,

I would like to say "waad salaamantihiin akhyaarta dhamaan". an i hope the camel milk is tastin good.

Second as a spokesman for skyhigh family an phasez i would like to say much luv to all tha nomads here showing luv, with out you and god nuthin can be accomplished. moving on i thank my brother jamal for startin this threat here, i wasnt aware of it till today, and it is sumthing very important to get a feedback from our brothers and sisters everywhere. also with out writting an essay here i would like to reply to my brother trusoldier fo sum info he asked.

The group phasez are from minneapolis, minnesota ( as ya'all know a state in the U.S). and right now the sample you guys heard dhella' is actually the single that is being released late may. The full album is scheduled to release hopefully July 1st, the independence day of somalia, and if everything goes thru insha allah, that is when the release party and everything will be. i hope i answered all your questions.

ps. if there is any other info that comes out i will definately update you guys.

once again, i thank you,skyhigh and phasez thanks you, with you on our side, we can never loose, One luv to all my nomads. holla

------------------

*SkY iS tHa LiMit*

Hibo   

There's no need for us to hate

To even doubt them and hasitate

If you hated before by mistake

Then now with love do retaliate

------------------------------

WE happy with your sample guys and you need to aim for the top, f*ck them haters coz they can't achieve it, or gain it, or even spit it. so you guys need to hit it.

we will buy your album when it comes out - God willing, and thank you for making the release date on 1st of july (Independence day) that shows us the love you got for the broken-nation, Somalia.

you dont stop till the brakeova-success.

Hibo   

hey everybody. where did u say we can listen to their song from? i need to know that.

peace.

Hibo   

MMA: lol, i know, but i thought it was just a sample not their album and jamaal said click on the phasez logo on the bottom on the homepage, so i don't know.

neway, peace.