Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Black

Jaber   

habrjeclostaraw

ninyaw cid kasta qolay ka dhalatay...saw waxaad garatay maaha.....adiga mooyaane cid kale oo forumkan magac qabiil ku soo gasha ma argtay?

jawaabtu waa maya..........Hibo way kaa leedahay garta waayo waxay soo bandhigtay a logical arguement adna hebarjeclo ayaad ku meeraysanaysa,,,,,,,therefore she is points ahead of u..

Hibo,

walaal run ahaan waan jecelahay hablaha dhiibta fikradooda iyo waxay arimaha ka qabaanba,,,,,u have an unqueationable right to ur opinion....in this case we disagree on this particular issue....but it doesn't mean we've become to the end of the road.....no hard feelings from my part...

------------------

Hibo   

Same here Jaber......no hard feelings bro...though aad iga argagixisay markii hore...balse hada we r cool.

omar   

Bottom line folks...muraayada isku fiiri...u WILL ee madhow lookin' right back at you.....and why Jaber..does an intelligent person who disagrees with you have to "be a girl"......Could it be that he is smarter, and perhaps a more wordly person than you. You talk about Ja whatever and D'a,,whatever but notive that the people u r supposedly crtisising NEVER bought them...that it is comng from YOU. Maybe YOu have a picture of D' what ever his name is,over YOUR bed!!!??? You tell us....cause lord knows you tell us ALL tha is in your feeble mind!!!!

Hibo   

Omar: n what is " a girl".........supposed to mean...... r u inferiorating us?...Know.....its b/c a woman u r what u r today........n if u haven't heard the famous saying....."give me good mothers and I will give u great heroes"... it was said by Hitler. Dig deeper bro...when u try to degrade women......for ur mom is one!

Hibo   

Na yaahe hibo wali ma waxaad difaacaysaa The utter tosh that you have written and expect us to inspire..lol litle gal!

Regarding the caqli lix saac, wasn't that the saying associated with your cousins or shall say Niggers??

You might call your self somali but i ain't no somali 1'am somalian little sisy, or even better Somalilander, how does that sound, does it achs? oops am so sorry!

Jaber

I don't have to do what everyone does, am different to everyone else, coz am on top of the world with munching away jalaato!

Hiboy meesha hibo ku ma hayside ee afka juuqda gab.

Peace

Hibo   

As we are aware, the human mind is not bound to stagnancy, this means that growth is a natural progression. Many African nations have found one way or another, an avenue, (as odd a path some may seem) in which they organize a mental strategy that allows for them to create a platform that would help deny their belonging to the Black Race. The brutal suffering of that portion of the earth has had its people endure and persevere through droughts of humanity unlike anywhere else on earth. No one wants to belong to the most defeated parts of the world, so we become proud citizens of the West, and no one wants to remain reflected upon by the defeated race, so we straighten our hair, bleach our skin, and dialogue over our real root. I am NOT surprised that today, the Somali people, with their double naturally contributed confusion, will debate over if they are Black or not. I assure you that there are no logical trains of thoughts that would cross any guided truth, which would arrive at the destination many of you are lounging proudly in today. Trace the intellectuals of our society, trace their poetry, trace the literature of truth, trace your linguistics, and you will conclude, that you are BLACK, and you will also conclude, that there is nothing wrong with you because of your race.

Claim your right guided positions young Somalis! Do not allow the same tragic pattern of self-hatred created by foreign powers and dictated over our parent’s views, to dictate over the minds of our newborns. Denial of identity is caused by self-hatred; Amal Cadeey is not a compliment but just a description, her sister Ayan will suffer the scars of Ayaan Madoobeey, although, the creator has meant for that as well to be JUST A DESCRIPTION.

I hope that I’ve not offended anyone.

Well Read, Truth Fed.

------------------

The Reformer Does Not Swim With The Current.

Pig   

Naaqaha aduunka ugu foolxun uunbaa iska dhaadhiciya waad qurux badan tihiin. Alla maxaa kuwo badan oo madow ahi been isu sheegaan

Hibo   

I am a brother. A Somali man, who can see through the reasoning behind you mocking tone. "Your ignorance is in the same breath as your innocence". So I might as well consider you the latter, you are innocent.

Wax isbar, Ilaahaa nalehe, wax isbar maskiinyahow.

If you disrespect the designed, you are not disrespecting the design, but the designer. Can you understand that young Nomad?

This means that if Allah created these beautiful colors and shades, to call one inferior would not be pointing the finger at the person who bears, but you are saying the Creator has flaws in his design.

War Muslim hadii lasheeganaayo xaqdarada lagu noolyahay oo lagu hadlaayo ha leyska daayo.

Peace,

Traveler.

------------------

The Reformer Does Not Swim With The Current.

jaber abowe we are black if you look up the word hamite it means a black person with european or semitic features and sometimes soft hair. We are not of a caucasian descent because that implies we have a white ancestery or that our fore fathers were white which is untrue. And does anyone notice that western ethiopians some of them arent hamites but bantus. African Americans are descendants of bantus. We are hamites that belong to the eastern branch. So we are black but we have a different culture and ancestoral line from African Americans.

I leave you with your thoughts saxiib

Hibo   

La morenta: Tell them sis...they need little bit of enlightenment...especially habarjeclo_star!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

lol hibo i like da poem,.....as for jaber walalo adugu hada isku modaysid Black iyo afrikan das yo problem....us somalis refer to being our own brown group who has no race nor negative junk okay i might be brown but am not black okay....marka leave da gurl alone she wanted to share and yes its a free world...and no we'r not gona post dat shit to no blackplanet nor bet becuz we dont reppresent dem okay thank you very much...dont hate okay...and plus dere is some somali boyz and gurl who got a page on blackplanet so its not jus fo da black ppl....god.....dese ppl somtimes dont know wha dere talkin bout...dey jus com in here and start sayin madd junk...bla bla bla bla...uf wad walantahiin walahi..oordaya day jobkina ka sheeqasta shiidh cwm23.gif

------------------

dont hate but jus Holla

All I know is that in the long run, am on my own... being somali or black or arab isn't going to do anything thing for me, or for any else for that matter. Anyway, I just wanted to get that off my chest...

------------------

-WaryaaNo.1