Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Marchmadness is Here-Early BracketologY

Dearest 719, you have got to get your feet off the ground. You can not go from team to team.

You remind me of my brother, who is just in it for the thrill of winning, will do anything if he sees a team with potential.

Georgia Tech made their plays when it counted, and kansas did not.(clear as a cut)

The 3 pointer in the overtime set the tone and when you don't make a noise for noise, you are not going to overcome it.

I gotta give it to my jayhawks, they made their plays all through out the game, they just couldn't finish the game but played their hearts out.

I was a little disappointed when miles stole the ball and made that bad pass that turned to a turnover, again, you can't afford to make mistakes when you you make a play and create a turnover of the other end, you gotta finish it off. (little things like that, you look back on and you wonder what if?)

As far as final four is concerned, I don't give a sh*t, both my teams lost out....but ima keep an eye on conneticut if I were y'all, even though duke is the favourite.

Macalin   

Dearest 719, you have got to get your feet off the ground. You can not go from team to team.

....What team have i switchd from?, i have been an NCSU fan since...and support the ACC,with the exception of DUKE.

You sad coz the PAPAYA BOYS LOST? and the SORRY JAYHAWKS GAT PAMPERED WITH BABY POWDER? :D

RAULA, THA GAME WAS THE BEST, the Xavier Duke joint was also the bomb

Now, Lets pick our championship GAME!, Shall WE?

I PICK,GTECH VS UCONN

lets ROLL..

Playmaker, Ur Boys are doing good,lets see if the do the trick now

Okey I hate to brag but let's look back and see who pick this team to the final four..

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

[QB] GeorgTech is gonna go at least
The Final Four
Yes your heard it here first.

Oh shoot that was me. around applause for me plz, that is not much to ask is it?....

raula   

Ayayayah!.Salute to ma GOPHER GALS :D they've come a long way really(to the Final 4-this is making history in MN : :eek: ). I am waiting for the Championship game against LSU-bring it on gals ;) -Iam bringing out my GOPHER-GEAR tomorrow(watch out! here comes lady gopher!):M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A---Yeaaaaaaaaaah! GOPHERS! as the anthem goes ;) (got it mastered from attending many games-lol).

Macalin   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ME:

Now, Lets pick our championship GAME!, Shall WE?

I PICK,GTECH VS UCONN

----------Can someone hand me some BUTTER coz am on a ROLL.....babe!--HOLLA

I am so proud at least one ACC team is here :D

Nomad you jumped on the bandwagon after the final four but is aight we let you on. Anyways it's been a good run Uconn was a better team and they deserved the crown. I think GTech were all nervous all night and the missing free throws killed them.