Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Marchmadness is Here-Early BracketologY

Macalin   

Hey College BB fans--Tis the season again!

March has just began and as u know this yr is gonna be the Most Challenging the old FInal four teams are hungry, DUKE,Standford,SJU Northcarolina,Uconn Are all contestants...anyways is it too soon maybe but pick ur team Now!~

MarchMadness is here and this time Am sure 2 Acc teams will be in the final Four

I PICK MY ALMA MATER!----NC STATE!! YEA BABYY..let me here wat yall gotta say

GeorgTech is gonna go at least The Final Four Yep your heard it here first, I.Muhamed got mad ups he can dunk like is nobody's business..My other team is michigan and i hope they make it in the tournment, I am crossing my fingers...

yo playmaker sorry but Michigan didnt qualify but u can cheer them on at da losers tournament but my pick Pittsburg forget bout SJU they got their division.

Who knew that evil-719 watched sports, much less college ball. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Y'all ought to give much luv to my orangemen, they are still the team to beat.(until they lose, y'all college ball fans should be concerned for your teams) Still underdogs even though they got a championship under their belt.

Ima always go with the jayhawks on the final four, I think they got potential but the two teams who have impressed me the most in this tournament is seaton hall in the atl bracket and Stanford who is making the biggest noise of all so far.

Macalin   

Vanderbilt downs NCSU ....WTF is this Now?

Longhorns hang on to topple Tar Heels ..Now 2 Acc Teams Gone!

Cincinati is Gone? Standford is GONE?..am on the road no tv am catchin it on Espn.com

LazieGirl....One More reason to Love me More eh? Now we can sip coffee and tell how how sorry the Jawhawks are!

I feel for U Lakkad NC state should've won that game...How about Kentucky losing to UAB, Damn that was a big upset, but it is all good that makes easier for GTech.

I was bitterly disappointed with the early exit of stanford.

Pardon me evil719, but the jayhawks are as sorry as making to the big dance eh???

Let me break it down for y'all...This is my prediction for the regional finals.

Out of the Phoenix region, Obviously, non other than my orangeboyz Vs Connecticut or whoever they playing against(I don't much care for the team connecticut is playing, because we got this region on orange-lock)

The St. Louis Region is easy one to predict, My Jayhawks against Georgia Tech....(its anyone's game because we don't have skinny kirk hindrich no more but I have a hunch that this is the year georgia tech locks down their region)

The other two regions, I don't care who comes out, because non of those teams are winning the title this year. I watched St.Joseph and pittsburgh play, and I doubt oklahoma state or wake forest are coming out of E.Rutherford region. The Atl region, it be Duke 4sho, and whoever wins the other match-up....

Final word.....I don't favor anyone but my orangeboyz.(Whoever beats my boyz, wins title, simple as that)

PS:I am still recovering from stanford's loss.

Macalin   

Pardon me evil719, but the jayhawks are as sorry as making to the big dance eh???

........Dont i love the way u call me EVIL, You Say it with validation.....As for Stanford, i wish and pray the rott in hell!

Oh WeLL, The Papaya Boys Have Lost, Standford Now the Lemon Boys?, I SO LOVE BAMA, Its my New teams

WTF is WRONG WITH ACC TEAMS?

raula   

Oh! what a game..anyone watching the Yellow-jackets walkin' over the Jayhawk? It's was the most pressure, tension, criss-crossing OT(overtime) I have seen in years..Dang! Garrett Jack and Mo(muhammed)deserved them championships...But the Blue Devils will regain their 2001 title..I put ma dollars on em!

On a different note..the GOPHER women's team :D ...ma Gals are kickin' it smile.gif :cool: ---watch out for the Lindsey Whalen, Khadidja A, and McCarvelle-aka..SHAQ....watch! we'll kick the Jayhawks *** ! denying both the man's team and the ladies a chance to the FINAL FOUR> ;):D:D ....in the meantime..I shoulda get autographs from the GOPHERS B4 they become too famous..good job gals icon_razz.gif