Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

which way to homeland!!

is it only me or lately has this site tuned to 2 topics!! i.e, where abouts of cy and poetry!!

where majority r dizzing out the where abouts of cy and ill feated trips with glories pics, the rest r ozzing rhymes like a broken fire hydrant!! must be sign of harder days ahead!!

i know one thing! being a wadhani does not have an age limit! so while we in the west sip coke and laite! talk all the trash we do every day! our country gets abused n mishandled by self serving morans!! alas! all we do is toe the good ole clan line!

correct if i am wrong, aint most of us in the west members of the clans that were chasted out!!

the truth is hard to admit sometimes, but one thing is true, u get outta of life how much effort u put into! and what i mean is this! we seen it before where one tribe tried to dominate before! and the result! well... u get my drift!!

so why do it again! its a loser propostion!!

u see many times, answers are right next to u but u might not see it! lolol.. i believe somalia should look to SOMALILAND for this solution!

i dont believe major tribes will accept each other being the leaders so in such situation a smaller more neutral clan should be chosen as leader!

so here is my idea! instead of being a ho 4 your tribe, we dont all trade constructive ideas! after all, its our country and it all concerns us!

please shot! i am all ears!!