Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Summer BREAK!

Modesty   

Asalaamu Alaykum,

I just finished the semester at the Uni. 0f MN, and I am exhausted, I feel like its been a year! How many agree with me? What is everyones plans for the summer. Well, for me I want to visit somewhere, maybe London(heard it was boring), or Canada, and chill until next fall. Alright, I'll let you guys take over now.

ARMZ   

4 me i am looking 2 rave rave raveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i have mist most of my summers runing in the gym saying 2 my self u aint ready till next year, i been saying that 4 long till ive started 2 grow (ciiro)in a young age. now awooowe need 2 flexen his pasto leg and get his groove on.

and still seek enuff education as i can. that my plan,

peaceee nomads

luv y'll 2 the fullest

Salaams Modesty,

Well my plans for summer 03 is to WORK, WORK & WORK some more !!! and it seems like I might take a course or 2.

But since I love travelling, I'm going to make sure I leave this hell hole once a month, u know....hawo gadis.

This month's destination is MN. Never been there.....I'll check out what the hype is all about. Just outta curiousity, y'all got any amusement parks? lol.

L.A., London, and VA are all under consideration. I just hope I don't become too busy like last summer :(

Later!

MD   

Summer huh...WOOW redface.gif one month almost done ..well i'm going to work and work just like Tamina said, need to work hard this summer!

I don't think i'll be leaving my little boring city, oh well :(

ZOLA   

TAMINA DID I HEAR U SAY MN?... smile.gif OR ITS JUST MY HEARS.....LET ME KNOW WHEN U CAMING ....WE WILL WELLCOME U LIKE A QUEEN.... smile.gif .

MODESTY I DO AGREE WITH U....THIS HAS BEEN A LONG SEMESTER FOR ME AND AM GLAD ITS OVER....MY SUMMER PLAN IS TO WORK, WORK AND WORK INSHA-ALLAH..I MIGHT VISIT MY COUSIN IN BOSTON AT THE END OF THE SUMMER.

A.A

N.O.R.F   

maaan i need some sleep, this year has gone by in a flash and its over thankfully.

My time will be spent in bed, the local mosque (IA) and this site.

Ohh shoot, Malaika it was suppose to be a suprise. Forgot u were here!!

Finally eh! You best welcome me (the red carpet n' the works) or else!...its ma turn now ;) Later.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Tamina:

Finally eh! You best welcome me (the red carpet n' the works) or else!...its ma turn now
;)
Later.

lol @ Eh.. i bet you are in Tont"EH lol

By the way.. do you know Ali Farka the artisit Timbukto ?

WELL I'M HAPPY about this summer

because an old saying goes" like this

"work hard play hard" and thats what i plan to do i finnished my FReshman year at some university in minnesota i don't wanna tell just yet because my identity will be known quickly "hint i'm the only somali from mpls there" but anywayzz i'm just kickin it you know i'm already well into my second year at a university they used to scare us of college IT'S an easy pie or a walk in the park while eating a "peace of cake" ofcourse u could argue that this was just the first year i'm prolly too excited but regardless of the plain fact i plan to kick back into the high profile life of minneafabolous and get some "PAPER(I.E MONEY)" FOR the lack of a better word:

the best plan is to kick it with the good ol' picnics OF SKYhigh familia BECAUSE NOBODY THROWS picniC LIKE those catz, looking forward to ya'llz picnicz this summer..

i'm just going on on so i'm gonnna STOP!!! HOLLA AT ME nomadz WUN luv 43VER!

ZOLA   

TAMINA ...GALFRIEND I WILL WELLCOME U WITH RED CARPET IYO KABADAN....ITS ABOUT TIME U CAME TO MN....HA II GOYNIN HEE... smile.gif

Modesty   

tenacious_J i can't believe your the only somali from MPLS at any university because most of them live in MPLS. :rolleyes: