Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Freehold Villas In The Palm Islands: Jumeirah - Jabel Ali

Foxy   

Say

I know the above Villas must cost an arm and leg, But how much would you be able to fetch an average 2-3 bedroom in dubia or the outskirts of dubia for?

I hear the big banks offer mortgage deals to investers or even those living/working in uae is it true?

Just curious bro

cheers

Foxy   

Might as well have a prize tag next to the posted photos since you have done the surfing.........chill bro

:D:D:D

:cool:

cheers

LoL @ Raf..

That bored, huh?

Those Villas look gorgeous...and also a tad artificial. Must be the Palm-tree outline.

Damn Arabs.

What's the likelihood of building such things in Som/land?

Damn Somalis.

:mad:

N.O.R.F   

i think they ranged from £1m-£2.5m

i was sceptical about the project when the plans were unveiled a few years ago,but you have to give them credit for pulling it off, i think its near enough complete now. Arab companies go into partnership with European/American companies to build such projects (you didnt they were doing it all alone did you?) and dont be surprised to see arab/british companies building olympics sites as a favour returned!

I'm not predicting doom.. but didnt the tsunami teach these people anything?

I wouldnt feel too safe sleeping in a house, built on water and of what looks like stilts .

Yo, this resort looks :eek: but lets not doubt someday we will build better resorts than that. We can have many beach front resorts, Somalia could actually be a good vacation spot, only if we can put our differences aside, and drop the damn guns.

Sky   

AF

Who wants all these fat tourists roaming in our beautiful country? For a few bucks? No thanks. Tourists have messed up the youths of Tunisia, Gambia etc. Somalia won't be joining that list hopefully.

In my view, increase of the hospitality industry (tourism) leads to increase of prostitution. Everything has its price. If this is the price, Somalia is better off isolated as it is now.

Who wants all these fat tourists roaming in our beautiful country? They will bring millions and millions with them. I doubt they’ll encourage that, unless the local women entice them to do so otherwise. In that case, whose to blame the tourists, it’s not their fault to begin with, right.

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

I'm not predicting doom.. but didnt the tsunami teach these people anything?

I wouldnt feel too safe sleeping in a house, built on water and of what looks like stilts

I was thinking the exact same thing. It doesn't look terribly stable.