Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Deleted

Urban   

Adam, good to see you around. How's the work coming along.. Have you found someone to do those b&w pictures?

Chimera   

Hey bro, well i finished most of the historical figures and i'm currently working on several historic battles but i think i bit off more than i can chew(so i'm not going to give a date off when i'm finished cause like in the past i will probably not make it), i found some potential colorists on deviantart but some of them think their God's gift to artkind and the fees for their services is ridiculous. but there is one talented artist in China who does compromise

btw i'm struggling with picture layers(or whatever there called), i really don't know how to get several images fading into one another, i'm using GIMP right now and it's giving me a headache

Urban   

I'm not very familiar with GIMP bro, they're tryin to be like Photoshop, but I can't get my head around it.

In Photoshopyou you can position the layers by dragging them in any order you want, and also play around with the 'layer properties' which gives different results.

If you want the faded look on GIMP, open the 'layers' palette by pressing CTRL+L, then simply reduce the opacity of one layer, which will reveal the picture thats behind it.

If you need my help again, I'll be free to do so soon inshallah, you shouldn't have to pay a lot for that kind of work.

Don't you have photoshop?