Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

The Happiest Ppl in the world........

Miriam1   

Its a interesting article, if u ever doubted that money had anything to do with happiness there is your proof that it doesnt!

Macalin   

Am happy alright sxb...i just think those bastarrds are not thinking ahead...xabadkooda intu la ekyahay ma aragte?..we have science to proof tha(read miss lexus topic abt brain damaging some)..marka eedo...its not xaasidnimo more like runta sheegay!

Salaan...

Originally posted by Lakkad:

I hate nigerians

We understand your disdain towards to Nigerians. Have you been a victim to that infamous Nigerian scum? How much did you lose? Two Benjamins? Maskiin. set74.gifset74.gif

Macsalaama.

Good stuff Shujui. The following piece could make happy people unhappy. ;)

Is happiness a disorder?

Summarised from an article by James Le Fanu, entitled 'Will sunshine cheer us up?', in The Times.

A Liverpool University psychologist Dr. Richard Bentall maintains that happiness is so unusual that it should properly be conidered pathological. He adduces evidence that the state of happiness is grounded in irrational thinking, is caused by disturbances of the central nervous system, and can be induced by epileptic fits. "Happiness", he argues, "meeets all reasonable criteria for a psychiatric disorder. It is statistically abnormal, it reflects abnormal functioning and is associated with a lack of contact with reality."

http://www.globalideasbank.org/BOV/BV-366.HTML

i am not sure what makes the nigerians the most happiest folks!!! could it be the fufu! i betcha thats what its.

me! just show me some the moneY!!!!!!!!!!! ;) thats why i am looking for a rich wife!!!

Macalin   

LST..thnks sxb, my theory abt nigerians being happy not linked to something other than 'happiness' is clear!..those folks are sick and abnormal hence the happiness the above doctor mentioned!..crazy ppl they sure is.

Macruf,No i have not been scum'd and no am not foolish nuff to be scum'd by such a lot, i just do believe that they happy coz they are ****** !..good nuff a reason?