Sign in to follow this  
Jungle_City

WHAT I HATE ABOUT RAP MISTRESS...COME ON EVERYBODY....COMMENT HERE

Hibo   

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

aint it funny how theres so many people hating on this poor girl. i dont know her personally, but this just seems too dumb to be true yoll...daaaaaamn

boy you need your mommy really good. cuz it seems like you aint got enough discipline. Just because she never said sup to you while u were smoking weed while she was talking to her uncle which was SHEIKH BASHIIR is a PERFECTLY good excuse allright? i would'nt even look at your worthless self walahi. i feel sorry for you and your future wallahi.

Girl, keep doing your thing,

PureNess boogyin'

salan

First thing and farmost not least thing I'd wanted ever see

on somaliaonline was hate. Brotha hate is decease that makes loved ones enemies. Love is what concures."I'd sing Whats going on, By marving gay" but that won't do. Simply what i'm saying is, don't ruin some ones reputation. Specially Rap-Mistress every one loves her. She is like a family here in

Somaliaonline. Thats why we have no hate in here.We love one another.What brough as together is Blood.

Hate is what distroyed Somalia. Understand...

One Luv

salam

Leamante, my brother you are absoloutely right.

Whoever you are thuggz, your obviously hating on this poor girl because of envy or something. but shani is like my own sister walahi. u dont know her like everyone else does, therefore you have no right, especially on the internet, to hate on my homegirl like that. My brother thuggz, you dont need your mom, you need faith

peace out everyone.

DAYM PPL.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE THAT CALLS THEMSELF A MUSLIM, YET DOES THESE THINGS.

LISTEN, YA, MOST PPL KNOW ME AS RAP MISTRESS'S ENEMY, BUT THATS JUST FOR RAPPING, WE PLAY AROUND AND STUFF, YOU KNOW??? SHANI U KNOW THE TRUTH, U PROBABLY WOULD'NT EVEN BOTHER LOOKING AT THIS TOPIC BUT WHO GIVEZ.

ABAAYO U TOOK CARE OF ME WHEN MY MA PASSED AWAY, U SHOWED LOVE FOR ME WHEN NO1 ELSE DID, ESPECIALLY THE PO-PO..LOL. U HATED ME WHEN I NEEDED THE HATE TO DISCIPLINE ONES-SELF, FEEL ME? WE ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE THEN BLOOD AS BROTHER LEAMANTE SAID, BABYGURL WERE SOULS THAT ARE UNSEPERATED. NEVER THINK AT ANY MOMENT THAT PPL HATE U FOR ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE TO.

PLEASE ABOWO, THUGGZ OR WHOEVER, IF U WERE A TRUE THUGG, U WOULD'NT BE DOING THESE SORT OF THINGZ, YOU WOULD'NT BE ACTING LIKE A LIL'KIDD, HEARD?

WHY THE SUDDEN HATE THOUGH? U WERE THE ONE TO ALWAYZ BIG HER UP AND TINGZ? I DONT GET U BROTHER.

EVERYONE ELSE, KEEP YA HEAD UP.

SHANI AMA HOLLA AT YO CRIB JULY 20, U KNOW DA BIZ.

FIRM BIZ,

OnE lUv

well,

what can i say?

nothing really, everybody said the termz expected to come out of my mouth.

it is sooo EMBARESSING to have you as a somali, even muslim, brother.

thats all really, no need to waste my time here on this pathetic soulja, actually, brother u aint no soulja, souljaz aint like dat, your a little p*$$y with no conscience.

nayaaaaa, u know what your suppossed to do, dont let your homeboyz here down.

I think we raised you right enough to know your role now, WorD?

yaya, so me and da man dem here gon' see you at yo Jam fa'sho, NO DOUBT sweety.

aXually, listen to TWEET and "call me"...lol

SHIN'IN OUT, SO DONT WATCH DAT SPARK.

---------------------------------------------------------------

SEE A CRIP, KILL A CRIP

WATCH MY FAVOURITE COLOUR DRIP, DRIP, DRIP.

:mad: