Sign in to follow this  
JASMIINE

Girls Do U Ever......

Kool_Kat   

If you marry for the right reasons, marriage DOES make you happier and different person...You will feel more settled and complete as a person...

Marriage should be viewed as a lifetime commitment...And as everything else in this world (ie, work, school, etc) it comes with some responsibilities...As long as there is love, understanding, and trust, marriage is the most wonderfull thing that can happen to anyone...

Most marriages fail for lack of communications...

Xoogsade   

Kool Kat, That is good advice and Thanks.

Qacbaro.

In wax la adkeyo ma fiicno, laakiin markaa aragto niman homeless ah oo ilmahooda aan loo oggoleen iney booqdaan, hal iyo labana ka badan, Ama gabdho yar yar oo caruur badan heysto nin la'aan, Don't you wonder if that was worth all the trouble? Negativkaa batey so some people are worried.

Anyway, Qof walbo Ilaahey ha u fududeeyo. Kool Kat said it best.

Rahima   

cajaa ib, we made this marriage thing a complicated thing, for the ladies who have iffys about marriage, ilaahey ha idiin fududeeyo.

Of course it is complicated. Something which completes half your diin and requires a contract cannot be taken lightly. To have a successful marriage akhi is not easy; you have to work at it, mostly through patience.

That is what is wrong with us Somalis I think; we take things so easily, no wonder why we have such a high divorce rate. One small conflict and already the topic of divorce comes up- I’ve seen it so many times, it’s sad.

But you are right; we should put our trust in Allah, which is why I’m still hopeful of the idea. JZK, such advice keeps me in check:D

Juxa   

sa wr wb

jazmiine. sister u can say iam talking from personal experience. iam surrounded with women who have been blessed with such a good marriages. women who share their lives with men they love and respect. women who know and appreciate the hard work their men put into caring for them and their children.

it may seem naive, but to be truthful, u gotta dig deep, there still good men around.

jamatutu. sxb, yes iam the same lady who said men are waste of space, i still stand by my statement, bt here we are discussing the marriage institution, which happens to be holly and if u enter it in a good faith, allah said it will be blessed!

belief it or not, i do believe in marriage, and i have high hopes. insha allah, sabraa sadkiisa hela.

pls note, i had wonderful discussion with QACBARO, on this same very subject. hal caqli oo ku duugan wiilkan. iam still :confused:

Qac Qaac   

Juxa ka shifaata waa maxay yaa ukhtii. anna wax lee sii facshiraa marka ee isug. tanag u by they way.

Rahima, u know iffeys are doubts, and if u tawakal calallah u should be ok with ur choice, even if it becomes bad later on, is a test. but not a bad choice ogoo.

u r right with the part of completing half of ur religion, that is hadith. and it should be complicated for that reason. but sis there guidelines out there, read it, and just excute them, that is easy right. no butts about it.

for the devorce part, and why it is a high percentage is because we wanna act like westerners, and westeren ppl ideally had bigger devorce race then anyone else in the world, so our devorce rate being high, just tells u that we became westerners that's all. muslim countries with all the things the west say about oppressing our women, still have low rate of devorce then the ones who supposedl don't abuse women.