Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

The Cupid's Arrow hits Boorama..

-Lily-   

Laba X and Khyar, as the sister stated already, I have no problem with Sharia laws, but I doubt these kids knew what they were doing was 'illegal'. Where was the education? Where was the warning? We don't know if any of those things took place.

I don't think people are complaining about this from a religious point of view but more about how the problem was dealt with. How is demanding a fine Islamic? It's either punishment or reprimand. They should just release them and warn others so next year anyone who gets caught knows what to expect.

I recommend patience in all things.

As for Afghanistan under Taliban, it was a disgraceful perversion of Sharia.

Castro   

^ Love the name you gave him. :D

Atheer Laba X, waan indha beelnon dhago cuslaanay. Providing the source means giving others the opportunity to read the article/op-ed/site for themselves by way of providing a link to that source. Saying "Wararka naga soo gaarey magaalada Boorame" is not providing the source. I hope you know the difference now.

As for macaluul, well, I now see what you mean and I don't disagree with it. Though you do know hadal waa margi. Anyhow no harm done, we're cool.

Laba-X   

Waterlilly, i think these teens were fully aware that what they were doing was against the religion and against culture. But i strongly believe that this incident had come to light under it being "against culture" rather than defying the teaching of our religion. Somalis always tend to put culture before everything!

As for Afghanistan under Taliban, it was a disgraceful perversion of Sharia

...Wax aadan aqoon u lahayn, wax haka sheegin!

Adeer Castro, Beentaa maaha Nina si u yidhi, nina si u qaadey , bay soomaalidu ku maahmaahday!

Laakiinse wali waxay ila tahay inaadan ila fahmin Source kaan ka hadlayo. Aan kuu sharaxo.

Been Been Sii -(Wararka naga soo gaarey magaalada Boorame...)- waxey sheegtay was what i started with..

...and i assumed that every Somali person is aware that BBC in loo yaqaan "Been Been Sii". Marka Sourcekaygu wuxuu ahaa dhegaysigii BBC-da, hadaad i sii weydiisidna waxaan ku odhan lahaa BBCdii shalay dhageyso! :D

-Lily-   

LX,

An example of Taliban cruelity,

It was well documented that girls were killed for going to an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL tought by ALL FEMALE STAFF. That public excecutions were entertainment, and children as young as 9 were encouraged to excecute deviant members of their families in front of these crowds. I will not go into all the atrocities that the Taliban committed in the name of Islam.

I hate to break it to you but there are bad Muslims out there.

Back to the topic...

Castro   

^ There's also western media's bias and hype. For example, in the lead up to the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001, the demonization of the Afghanis reached fever pitch levels. It makes things easier when you're invading a monster, see. Not that the Taliban are choir boys.

AYOUB   

Khayr

What would your response be if it was an old man in his 70's that was caught up in some hanky-panky scandal? smile.gif

Originally posted by Khayr:

Castro,

whats with this
JACKYL & HYDE
business?

One min. you're a Liberal and the next, your trying to be a Conservative?

:D @ ^^ Are you a tory?

If these young boys and girls were the sons/daughters of the rich businessmen or the so called politicians, I wonder if they would have been arrested? Why r the underprivileged and havenots are always the victims of power hungry pullies? Ooh i forget it was Somalia where killers, rapers, human smugglers, corrupted politicians, and hungry businessmen who will sell anything that they can grab, roam around the streets freely. And who gets arrested instead....journalist, a boy who dressed up like a girl :confused: , bunch of little kids who want to get together, and some places u might even pay ur life by going to movie... Only Allah can save us from ourselves.

Since I am in the Mood..I'll add a new dimension...

I wonder How Xamar will be different to Boorama...

Check this out...

--------------------------------------------------

Mas`uuliyiin Ka Tirsan Dowladda Oo Ka Qeybgalay Xus Lagu Maamuusay Maalinta Jaceylka Adduunka

Waxaa magaalada Muqdisho lagu qabtay xaflad isugu jirtay xuska sanadguuradii 2-aad ee Xarunta Adeega Nabadda iyo Jaceylka iyo Munaasabadda Maalinta Jaceylka Adduunka oo ku beeganta 14-ka February .Xafladda xusidda Munasabadaas ayaa waxaa agaasinkeeda lahaa Xarunta Adeega Nabadda iyo Jaceylka iyadoo ay ka soo qeybgaleen mas`uuliyiin ay ka mid yahiin Xildhibaan Suleymaan Colaad Rooble iyo Guddoomiyaha Daladda SOYDEN Cismaan Muxudiin Shaatax ,mas`uuliyiin ka socday qeybaha bulshada , qorayaasha ka hadla arimaha jeceylka, saxafiyiin iyo dhallinyaro u badan kuwo xiriir Jaceyl ka dhexeeyo ama lamaane ah .

Source:

Here

Sooo castro and Amelia...Ha idinku taagnaato

Cheers

Johnny B   

Is Somaliland/boorama run by Talibans?

Since when having a party became a crime?

who have these kids wronged?

What kind of societical moral code the´ve failed?

the one that says beeing happy and in love is a sin ?

Would society reward them if they were sad in misery and bored to the bones?

Free those kids and my Bisharo i say.

Castro   

^ It's the potential for fornication that worries the authorities. Not the exchange of chocolate.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

I wonder How Xamar will be different to Boorama...

No doubt Xamar is different from any city, town or village in the entire horn. I love it and miss it.

-Lily-   

^^All this time I thought Castro was a non-believer. Don't balme me I read somewhere that you 'corrupted' people and interpreted that to mean religiously.