Sign in to follow this  
Resistance

Demonstration (wat they good for)

Saturday morning you wake up realise no work today, great , back to bed .. wake up late morning again .. caydeyso .. hope ur Cousin is downstairs making breakfast ... go down and hi-jack his quraac ... and then .. the txt comes .. 'hey cumin to da demo 2day' and u think great another Saturday another demo ... wat is it this time u wonder.

Now what do the Nomads think of Demos ... i've gone through the phases .. teenge years, the hardcore stufff ( smashing everything ) ... Uni years, get involved wit a certain Hizb T.. did the whole who killed Markov thing ...

Then Work came, so the demos and activities reduced, now am thinking what is the point of any of these Demos.

Just in case you wondering tommorow's demo is : Bring back the Troops Home and Don't attack Iran ( tat give me laughs )

Now i should a Demonstration against Demos ... i can see the pallacards already ..No 2 DeMOS.. DOwn with Demos ... save our Saturday

^ So, did you go?

Now what do the Nomads think of Demos ... i've gone through the phases .. teenge years, the hardcore stufff ( smashing everything ) ... Uni years, get involved wit a certain Hizb T.. did the whole who killed Markov thing ...

Then Work came, so the demos and activities reduced, now am thinking what is the point of any of these Demos.

LoL. We've all been there luv. I've still got my 'Free Palestine' head bands and flags. These days you'll be hard-put to get me out of the house on a Saturday. Weekends are so precious.

So you simply informing us how retired oldies you have become, I feel sorry for you to have lost the taste.

We are the young and more energetic growing up generations, Its means a lot to us, the demos are fun who can miss it - Thank god we are spared of many oldies like you coming and ruining them for us.